turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

How do i get a live person at the IRs. I just checked my transcript and I am showing the 20200705 code with the 03/02 date. The codes showing are 806, 766, 768, 570- $0, 971- $0. I have no offsets and I have not been able to get through on the 800- eight two nine ten forty line to a live person  - am i calling the right number. I filed back on 01/29 to be dd into my bank. Not sure what to do next and even if i am getting anything seeing that all these codes are on my return. Please help. Thanks. 

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

People with cycle code 20200705 and processing date 03/2 POST HERE!!! EITC/ACTC/and PATHers

Yes, you are calling the correct number, and unfortunately, you will have to just keep trying because this is such a busy time of year for them.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/irs/help/how-do-i-contact-the-internal-revenue-service-irs/00/2594...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@Rona75 

Follow these steps to get to a live person. 

1. The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
  2. Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
  3. Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
  4. Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
  5. Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
  6. When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
  7. After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
  8. Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
  9. Finally, press 4 for all other inquiries. The system should then transfer you to an agent.

Has anyone got there refund yet just curious I'm supposed to get it Wednesday 

I was told that the 570 code was for wage verification and there's nothing I have to do but wait, the issue will resolve itself. Not sure how true it is, but I haven't recieved a letter or anything. I really hope that is the case.

I got my refund this morning!!!!!! 

Kay1
Level 3

I have not received mine as of yet. Supposed to here tomorrow as well... No fees are taken out of refund and being directly deposited into BOA

Kay1
Level 3

@Nika5683  Did you have a paycard or was it direct deposit and did you have any fees taken out?

Kay1
Level 3

Do you have a dd yet?

I have a pay card with TurboTax. 

Mine has the same cycle date. Then says 03/02/2020 and then says $0.00

Im so confused. I’ve also received a 4464C letter every. single. day for the last 4 weeks. 

The WMR site had an additional code on it and now it says it’s processing. So I’m confused. Nothing has changed on my returns in years except that my daughter is now 17. 

praying my refund comes sooner rather than later ..... sigh...  

Thank you for this. I appreciate it very much. Trying to get an answer to what is going on. Thanks again. 

@merlenedmb   Thank you for this. I appreciate it very much. Trying to get an answer to what is going on. Thanks again

Hey Guys!  I just wanted to update.  I have my fees taken out of my return, logged in to SBBT just randomly and my refund has been sent to them as of this morning.  Just some positive news, I have a traditional bank so I wont see the deposit until tomorrow, but some will today or this afternoon. 🙂 Good Vibes to everyone waiting.  Cheers to everyone!

Hey everyone so I been tracking this return for awhile. Initially I had some weirdness as my wife's ssn was getting flagged for efile. So in turn the IRS had me mail in my return, we both thought it was very strange as its never been an issue in years passed. Well we found out that her brother which has a ssn 1 digit off accidentally filed with her ssn last year which ended up having to amend. So we figured this was more than likely the issue. Long story short I mailed it in on the 27th of January. It didnt populate is WMR till 2 weeks later. I had bars and they disappeared about mid FEB. Since then I have had the "your tax return is being processed" on WMR. At this time I am able to generate transcripts but I have seen no movement at all. I have been getting the same message on WMR for about 2 weeks now. The codes populated on the transcript include 150,806,766. Any insight would be helpful.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies