turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My turbo prepaid card account was closed without my knowledge. I was told the irs closed it so how do i get another card for my taxes to be deposited on?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

69 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

My turbo prepaid card account was closed without my knowledge. I was told the irs closed it so how do i get another card for my taxes to be deposited on?

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

For more information on the Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please see the FAQ below: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419975

Once you’ve signed up for a card, it’ll be delivered in 5-10 business days (remember: Saturday, Sunday, and official holidays don't count as business days).

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

my account was also closed and i have no idea how i do not have a option to talk to a human when i call the number on the card

Curious how you handled this? Same thing just happened to me. Not sure who to contact or how to get my funds back. 

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

For assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card being closed, please visit the help section on the TurboPrepaidCard.com website or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

Trust me, I have done both. It is impossible to get through on the phone because once it verifies who you are, it says card is closed. Goodbye. 

So I emailed and I have been getting these short unhelpful answers. 

Seriously frustrating 

My account was closed and I had money on the card from my refund advance how do i get my money ????

@Desire12 wrote:

My account was closed and I had money on the card from my refund advance how do i get my money ????

For assistance with the Turbo Visa Debit Card go to Turbodebitcard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169

When I call it says my account is closed and hangs up!! I can’t talk to anyone 

I have tried that it just hangs up 

Use the website and click on Help in the upper right of the website.  Use the procedure to dispute a charge to find out why the card was canceled.

It won’t let me dispute a transaction says I have to write them 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

You will need to complete the Transaction Dispute Form.  Please see the below for additional information:

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s#disputetext

My TurboTax prepaid card was closed but my stimulus  check was just loaded onto it    Do you y’all issue a new card, the number we are to call keeps disconnecting and it is not letting me use the app

Same thing happened to me. Waiting on a response from Turbo but can't even get through to the phone lines.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies