Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My taxes were filed and accepted but was not deposited into my bank. I verified with my bank they never received it.

Since you mention $39 for processing that is only when you select to have the fees deducted from your refund.  That is the only processing fee there is.  There is no processing fee if you pay the fee upfront with a credit card.  Or did you do a state refund?  State could have been $39.  

How did you pay the fees?  Did you use a credit card?  If Turbo Tax took it directly out of your bank account that would have been because the IRS delayed your refund and Turbo Tax couldn't take the fees out in time.  

Paul9887
Returning Member

My taxes were filed and accepted but was not deposited into my bank. I verified with my bank they never received it.

I had it specifically to go through TurboTax to the IRS to have the refund sent to my bank to my knowledge

Paul9887
Returning Member

I paid with a credit card for using TurboTax and they said I owed $39 to process my taxes. I assumed that was to TurboTax.  If not  how do I  get ahold of who ever has the refund if it was not processed directly

That doesn't answer anything for us.  Of course your tax return goes from Turbo Tax to the IRS and you get the refund in your bank account.  But it's how you paid the fees we are trying to figure out.

Download your tax return as a pdf file and see if there is an agreement saying to deduct the fees from your refund.

We were typing at the same time.  So you paid 54+39 with a credit card?  As I said there is no processing fee when you pay with a credit card.  Efiling is free and included in the fee for Deluxe.  Did you do a state return?  

Paul9887
Returning Member

No

One thing we haven't asked is did you use the Online version or buy the Desktop CD/Download program?  

Paul9887
Returning Member

On line version.  I never signed any to have my refund sent anywhere besides my bank. I guess I should contact the SBTPG and see if they can tell me anything.  Thank you so much for your help and kindness. 

@Paul9887 Something about this is confusing and does not seem right.   Better check your TurboTax fees.   We cannot figure out why you paid $39 if you did not prepare a state return.  And ......did you really pay upfront using a credit card when you filed the return or did you choose to have the fees deducted from your federal refund?   The only way SBTPG would be involved is if you chose to have your fees deducted from your federal refund.   If you chose that option, then the $39.99 is the refund processing fee.

How can I see my TurboTax  fees?   

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2565973-how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online

What is Refund Processing Service?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Yes, double check your credit card statements and see if you really paid the fee by credit card.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies