Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

badmom12

Last year taxes

I did this year's taxes and the IRS rejected my return because I have to have, 2018 amount return

Last year taxes

bozelinda
Returning Member

Last year taxes

My computer is not working and i need my gross income for 2018

bozelinda
Returning Member

Last year taxes

I need my ajusted income for 2018

MoniqueLO
Intuit Alumni

Last year taxes

If you used TurboTax last year, you can access your return by logging in using the same TurboTax account that you used to file your 2018 return. Please follow the steps provided below.

1. Go to Tax Home in the left menu.

2. Under Your tax returns & documents, go to Download/print return (PDF) (select Show if not visible).

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/prior-year-return/help/how-do-i-access-my-prior-year-return/00/270...

You can also get your AGI by ordering a free transcript of your 2018 return or purchasing a full copy from the IRS. Please see below for more information. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/how-do-i-find-last-year-s-agi/00/25947

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Bryers27

Last year taxes

Trying to file my W-2 I file with y'all last year

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

Last year taxes

You must sign into your online account using the exact same user ID that you used to create the online account.   

If you cannot log into TurboTax at the Sign In screen, go down to I forgot my TurboTax User ID or password.

You can also try to find your TurboTax account with this link.  It will take you to Account Recovery, where you can get help signing into your account.

You can also go back to the tool again, but this time leave the data field blank.  Then choose the small blue link that says Try something else, and it will look you up by SSN and other parameters.

Last year taxes

Hi my name is joseph

I got a latter from city of warren ohio saying i didnt file with you but i did plz call me at [phone number removed]

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Last year taxes

As Hal_Al has stated, Warren city tax returns cannot be prepared in TurboTax.

Here's the link that Hal_Al has provided.

The Warren Income Tax Dept. https://www.warren.org/living/departments/income-tax

Last year taxes

@ Joeykinsey wrote:

Hi my name is joseph

I got a latter from city of warren ohio saying i didnt file with you but i did plz call me at [phone number removed]

First of all, what tax year, and how do you think you filed?   I believe I read that Ohio city returns cannot be efiled, but instead have to be printed and mailed.  But I'm a long way from Ohio, so I'm going to ask someone familiar with OH to help you in this thread.

BTW, for future info, be aware that this is a public Internet forum. For your privacy/security please do not post personal info here.  Luckily, it looks like the forum privacy filter redacted your phone number you posted.   No telling who could have potentially tried to phone it otherwise to try to spam/scam you.

@ Hal_Al Are you please able to advise this user when you are next in the forum?  Thanks.

Hal_Al
Level 15

Last year taxes

@Joeykinsey  - You did NOT file a city of Warren income tax return in TurboTax. 

City income tax is separate from state income tax. So, it was not included with your state return*

First, as others have stated, Ohio city returns cannot be e-filed form TurboTax (TT).  At best, you have to print and mail them.

Second, TT can only prepare returns for cities that are members of  the 2 state wide agencies that help Ohio Cities collect City Income taxes. One is CCA (Central Collection Agency) and the other, larger one, is RITA (Regional Income Tax Agency). There is a pull down list of cities, in Turbo Tax(TT), for both City Tax Forms (CCA) & RITA.  Warren is not a member of either agency.  So, it's not possible that you prepared a Warren return, in TT. 

Here's a link to the Warren Income Tax Dept. https://www.warren.org/living/departments/income-tax

*Ohio also has School District Income Tax (SDIT). It is also separate from state income tax, but is administered by the Ohio Dept. of Taxation (ODT). SDIT returns can be e-filed from TT.

Last year taxes

How I go about last year return 

Last year taxes

@Nakia_cherry wrote:

How I go about last year return 

Please explain what you want to do.  What does "go about last year return" mean?  

Are you trying to find and download/print a 2018 return you prepared in Online TurboTax?    Or are you needing to prepare and file a 2018 return (which now requires 2018 desktop software)?  Or what?

Last year taxes

I just need a copy of my last years taxes so I can get my A.G.I so I can finished filing my taxes this year 

Last year taxes

@simonewolf25 wrote:

I just need a copy of my last years taxes so I can get my A.G.I so I can finished filing my taxes this year 

The very first answer in this cluttered old thread tells how to access a prior-year return.   Here's a direct link to the start of the thread. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/last-year-taxes/00/976004

If you prepared the 2018 return last year in Online TurboTax, and now you can't find your 2018 return in the account that you're currently using, then you likely have multiple accounts, and if you don't know your other User ID's, we can tell you how to look for multiple accounts.

Also see this FAQ and video about the 2018 AGI:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/agi/help/how-do-i-find-last-year-s-agi/00/25947

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies