turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tiepope86

It says my refund has been sent to be deposited in my account but it has not hit my account yet

Can you tell me how to check because I paid fees with my refund.

It says my refund has been sent to be deposited in my account but it has not hit my account yet

@Tiepope86 wrote:

Can you tell me how to check because I paid fees with my refund.

If you chose to pay TurboTax fees out of your Federal refund, and if you are sure the IRS has released your refunds (check "Where's My Refund"), you can check at the level of the intermediary company SBTPG, which is Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. 

You can log in to your temporary account at SBTPG to see the status of your funds.

To log in, choose the taxpayer portal at:
https://www.sbtpg.com/

SBTPG has a phone contact page at the following link. Scroll down to see the phone numbers. It also shows their business hours.  Even when they are closed, you may be able to get automated info 24 hours, or you can log in as above.

https://help.sbtpg.com/hc/en-us/articles/230084587-Contact-Information

wendynix33
Returning Member

Wheres my refund not deposited yet

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@wendynix33  Once your refund status on the IRS shows "Refund Sent" it can take 1 to 5 business days for the financial institution to deposit fund into your account.

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Did you ever receive your refund?  I am having the same issue. 

If you used that method to pay fees, and if the IRS has actually released the funds, we can tell you how to check on the funds at the level of the intermediary company (SBTPG) where you can log in to check on it or use their automated phone system.  

Can you provide this contact info?

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

Santa Barbara Tax Products Group

You may contact SBTPG, by going to  https://www.sbtpg.com/contact-us/ visit their secure website www.sbtpg.com if you need more information.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4233182

I filled my taxes on turbo tax on 2-5-2020 and on 2-23-2020 irs.gov Where is my refund? said that I would receive my fund into my bank before 2-26-2020. I checked yesterday on Santa Barbara Bank taxpayer login and it said they have received my return. I checked it this morning 2-26-2020 and said that they have sent out my deposit to my bank, I called my bank and checked my banking online and my account still says 0.  My bank does not hold pending deposits once they receive money it goes directly into the account. So Im confused. Why would they send out my return to my bank but my bank has not received it yet. Also I checked my acct and routing number and it is correct.  So now what do I do? 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact SBTPG directly. You can contact them SBTPG, toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com  

@ chandanave8615 wrote:

I filled my taxes on turbo tax on 2-5-2020 and on 2-23-2020 irs.gov Where is my refund? said that I would receive my fund into my bank before 2-26-2020. I checked yesterday on Santa Barbara Bank taxpayer login and it said they have received my return. I checked it this morning 2-26-2020 and said that they have sent out my deposit to my bank, I called my bank and checked my banking online and my account still says 0.  My bank does not hold pending deposits once they receive money it goes directly into the account. So Im confused. Why would they send out my return to my bank but my bank has not received it yet. Also I checked my acct and routing number and it is correct.  So now what do I do?

While SBTPG's bank may have scheduled the refund to be sent today, it's not as common to receive an electronic deposit via ACH (Automated Clearing House) on the same day it was initiated from another bank.   It's not immediate like a wire transfer.   While it's possible to receive an ACH deposit the same day, depending on various bank times, an ACH transfer more often takes at least a day, sometimes longer.

This happened to me too and the bank has zero info on my federal return. They told me it’s not there nor is it pending 😪

@Zoehylan1995 wrote:

This happened to me too and the bank has zero info on my federal return. They told me it’s not there nor is it pending 😪

I'm sorry, but "me too" is not enough info to confidently understand your situation.   This thread has many different users in it. 

When you check the IRS "Where's My Refund" tool, what do you see there?   Does it say that your refund has been sent?   

https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

If the IRS WMR tool says they have sent the funds, they also say to allow up to 5 days due to variations in bank processing procedures and times.  But it usually doesn't take that long.

And there could be another link in the chain.  

Did you have any TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of the Federal refund?  If so, the funds go first from the IRS to a temporary account at an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.   Then that intermediary bank sends the rest of the funds on to your bank (or card.)   If you used that method to pay fees, and if the IRS has actually released the funds, we can tell you how to check on the funds at the level of the intermediary company (SBTPG) where you can log in to check on it or use their automated phone system.   If you did not use that method to pay fees, then this paragraph won't apply to you.

Jnabors

Why hasn't my money been applied to my bank yet ? The "where's my refund status?" Stated that on 2/26/20 it was sent to my bank. It's March 2nd and my balance shows 0.00 and has no pending deposit! I see other people are experiencing this problem. Why are funds not showing up into accounts? What can I do to get my funds!?

MoniqueLO
Intuit Alumni

Since the IRS issues refunds, you will have to speak directly to the IRS to find out more about the delay. Please see below for more information. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/what-if-my-irs-refund-is-taking-longer-than-21-...

@Jnabors wrote:

Why hasn't my money been applied to my bank yet ? The "where's my refund status?" Stated that on 2/26/20 it was sent to my bank. It's March 2nd and my balance shows 0.00 and has no pending deposit! I see other people are experiencing this problem. Why are funds not showing up into accounts? What can I do to get my funds!?

Did you have any TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of the Federal refund?  If so, the funds go first from the IRS to a temporary account at an intermediary bank where the fees are subtracted.   Then that intermediary bank sends the rest of the funds on to your bank (or card.)   If you used that method to pay fees, and if the IRS has actually released the funds, we can tell you how to check on the funds at the level of the intermediary company (SBTPG) where you can log in to check on it or use their automated phone system.   If you did not use that method to pay fees, then this paragraph won't apply to you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies