Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I was accepted for a refund advance but haven’t received it. why?

It might be an older thread but they're still pulling the same crap my sister is a federal court judge in a couple times she's calling in for someone to represent me and I am going to sue them it's the principle it's not about the money

This is bs. I agree. You can't advertise to a whole freaking country that you can get a refund advance if approved within 15 min after being accepted from the irs. I was approved 1000 mine was accepted 3 days ago and still nothing. Everyone e is giving me the run around. Turbo tax says to call credit karma.  Credit karma tells me to keep waiting. At this point I'm gonna a receive my refund before I even get the dang advance if I even get it! This is crap. At least someone needs to own up to something and give me some answers. Because yall both said I was approved 1000. So where's my money? You can't Mess with peoples money that we all work so hard for and then expect us not to be mad? And then keep giving us the run around?? I want answers and I want my advance! I don't wanna read no help forum. I want someone to tell me exactly where my money is. Like now. 

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please see this Help Article for information regarding Refund Advance. 

You will want to make sure the primary taxpayer's information on the return matches the information in the Credit Karma account. If it does, please contact Credit Karma on their Contact Us page.

@Ahornick323 

Dubs5489

Which law firm is handling the law suit please kindly reply as I need to take action immediately 

where could I find this lawyer because this is craziness it would be a big help thank you 

ee-ea
Level 15

@Cbiggs4141 

You won't receive a final decision of whether you are approved for the loan until after you file your taxes and the IRS has opened.  IRS opens Jan 29.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/tax-refund/offer-details-disclosures-ref...

@Cbiggs4141   Not sure what part of this old thread you are commenting on---but if it is in regard to the refund advance-----you do not get any money from that until the IRS accepts your e-file.  The IRS will not begin to accept/reject e-files until January 29.  If you were approved for the advance, start watching your emails around the end of January.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

No I am having same problem. My federal was accepted two days ago and still nothing. I got approved for a $2000 advance and it’s ridiculous because they claim you receive the money with 4 minutes of IRS accepting. I read on here a lot responses that say within 48 hrs which again is misleading because they make you think you get it within minutes. 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

This article should help:

When will I get my Refund Advance? - ttlc.intuit.com  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies