turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

arias650

I want to cancel my turbotax order..I didn't sign anything at the end.hut I got a text thanking me for my business

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

I want to cancel my turbotax order..I didn't sign anything at the end.hut I got a text thanking me for my business

You can just abandon the account or if you didn't register or pay, you can clear your return and leave it blank: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2586254-using-clear-start-over-in-turbotax-online

There is no way to completely delete an account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your purchase in Turbotax®, which includes Audit Defense. Your Audit Defense membership has been processed. Account Number: 50971490 Product: Annual Tax Audit Defense Individual Form 1040 - Federal and State Intuit Order Number: EFECD160191581 You may download your Membership Packet at https://secure.taxaudit.com/setup-login. You will be asked to log in to access it; if you have not done so already, you will need to create login credentials. Your Membership Packet includes: Your welcome letter Instructions on what to do if you receive a notice from the IRS or state Your membership history Your membership certificate Your membership agreement Your audit defense membership with TaxAudit provides expert representation for each tax return year for which you have a membership. We will handle all communication with the IRS or state tax authority on your behalf - from the first notice to the resolution of your tax matter. With TaxAudit, you should never have to meet with the IRS or state taxing authority. If you receive a notice from the IRS or state taxing agency, contact us immediately at [phone number removed]. Do not contact the IRS or state agency. To ensure effective representation regarding your case, TaxAudit must be the first and only contact. Our customer service office hours are 8:00 to 5:00 p.m. Pacific time, Monday through Friday. Thank you, Please :: I want to cancel my turbotax order..I didn't sign anything at the end.hut I got a text thanking me for my business
LindseyLO
Intuit Alumni

Help with requesting a refund on your TurboTax product has been provided by clicking here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
aperry156

I wish to cancel an order placed on April 7th.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

For assistance with cancelling an order, please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support for assistance. The below Help Article provides instructions:

What is the TurboTax phone number?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies