Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I've recieved the "Oops We’re having a little trouble processing your billing information." for a while now and I don't know how to fix it. What is wrong with my account?

WOW!!!! It worked!! Thank you

I've recieved the "Oops We’re having a little trouble processing your billing information." for a while now and I don't know how to fix it. What is wrong with my account?

Try entering "123 Main St" for billing address. ( Keep same city, state, and zipcode) That worked for me.

LadyT83

Turbo Tax support can't help either! 

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

This is a old post, please let us know your specific issue/question and we will be happy to help.

@LadyT83

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank, that worked for me. After spending hours with customer support and finance department, no body can help me, they keep saying wait for couple days.

'123 Main St' for billing address work as a charm (123 Main Street did not work).

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

We are glad it worked. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This is how to fix it. "123 Main Street" in the address with all other information accurate. Like his comment to make it top post.

radko
Returning Member

"The problem is TurboTaxes Billing Address Verifier. There here is the weird trick to get passed it. In the address field put in "gibberish" just let your fingers touch random keys Do the same for your city. Your State and Your Zip code should be correct. Put in your credit card info in and process the payment. Hope this helps."

-got this from another forum - after days of trying - it worked!!!!!

Use 123 main st and your actual city state and zip !!!!

recieved.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Do you have a specific question we can assist you with?

@yessieyess

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It's very important to know that you do the following when you get this error message:

1. Put any random text in address field

2. Put random text in city field

3, Make sure zip code is correct and credit card information is correct.

I am shocked that TurboTax has not fixed this problem in billing for over 3 years now!!

Wow, this worked for me coming in 2023. At first it was getting a server error and won't let me pay with my refund. I had to use a card, it wouldn't take my address, I entered in "Gibberish" and voila; it worked. Thank you so much!

SDLP219

I also had this issue.  Was on the phone with support and they told me to clear cache, different browser, all that.  After 3 credit cards, nothing worked.  Then, I used "Gibberish" as my street address with my city state and zip as my own and payment went through.  This also happened to me last year as well.  We all need to rope in our State Attorneys General on this issue. 

2024 and the "123 Main Street" address trick still works for paying. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies