turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

How do u talk to some on you tube

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

My son's was excepted on February 2nd through Turbo tax and one week later it changed to processing which is what it still says today. I call but only get automated BS

@e_presnell wrote:

My son's was excepted on February 2nd through Turbo tax and one week later it changed to processing which is what it still says today. I call but only get automated BS

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

The interest doesn't start accruing until after the due date to file. Which they conveniently keep having to push back. I heard they are discussing pushing it back to December. 

I got my state refund the stimulus but not my federal!!??? It's like after the 60 days are up where's my dang refund that I worked so hard for??! It's b.s

jcowans51

I had a friend do my taxes in Feb. 2020 So it was taking her to long so I had another friend check it 4 me. Well she saw some areas that were not rite she corrected them so then the first friend just printed my taxes off and mailed them IRS says my S.S.N. dont match up with theres. So y I have t received it.

Lindellwilson
Returning Member

I'm still waiting on my federal tax  I did mine Feb 2,2020 and received a letter from them about the market pl.sent that information .In they told me 6 to 8 weeks from the date they received my paper work. That was the 14th the got that know its june 2020 nothing yet 

Agents they were hard to answer phone calls and was given a script to answer questions when people call so they're not even experienced and doing the job I've contacted my congressman and he's helping me that's you need to call there's nobody else out there to help not even a tax advocate will call back because they're so jammed up

I got a live agent on the stimulus line you just have to keep trying and someone will eventually answer don't push any buttons not even one for English and if it doesn't go through and hang ups on you call back again and then call back again and again eventually somebody will answer because they told me my taxes was closed out I filed March 5th with direct deposit and I just reviewed my case and closed me out like I don't exist that's why I haven't gotten stimulus check return or anyting I've contacted my congressman who has been very helpful and he has excess the IRS because they've been closed down again because of coronavirus but everybody else can work I'm working people in the grocery stores are working everywhere I look people working why can't they work they have computers at home that can access the site that home so I have to be at home a bunch of BS that's what it is there's people out there hungry you need that money to survive and they should be held accountable for their poorly work that they have done and all they want to do is talk about how many stimulus checks they've mailed out and how many people did the stimulus check we know what there are a lot of people that have not received their stimulus checks go on Facebook under groups and you'll see three four five groups that have set up that have not got a stimulus check and they have a lot of information that might be able to help you guys

Why and when can we expect our federal return

They don't care! Same situation with us we filed in February had to turn in insurance which Turbo tax said it wasnt necessary well the IRS sent a letter saying we had to and still no money no letter saying it was cleared or it wasn't Turbo tax made sure they got their **bleep** money though even though it overdrawn my account this is all crap

Yes a class a lawsuit against Turbo tax is what we need I too got my Stimulus check through Turbo tax?? But never received my Federal check over $800 I can't get any answers and they are getting

Interest on all our returns so sad I thought I could trust them figure a scam indeed No letter going to be late Nada the IRs says Ui took it try getting ahold of them w 44 million out of work Poor in San Diego

What is the phone number to the taxpayer advocate

@Puppybreathe wrote:

What is the phone number to the taxpayer advocate

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

I filed my taxes on April 3rd I have waited and waited and watched pretty much everyone that I know get there stimulus check but I wouldn't never get one and I know I should kept checking the site for my refund from my taxes it's always says the same thing STILL BEING PROCESSED so last week I finally called and got to talk to a body not a machine so this person tells me my name was red flaged for identity theft and was sent a letter saying so no I didn't get any kind of letter telling me this or anything else so he finally tells me what I have to do to get my refund and stimulus check I first got really mad because they said it would take up to 12 more weeks before they would process my taxes I told them to shove it up there ass but my boss told me no you are going to send what they want and get that money to because you deserve it just as much as anyone else well I have sent I hope everything that should need to prove who I am and if it does take up to 12 weeks I pray to God they have to pay me interst because I have bills to pay to.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies