After you file

I filed my taxes on April 3rd I have waited and waited and watched pretty much everyone that I know get there stimulus check but I wouldn't never get one and I know I should kept checking the site for my refund from my taxes it's always says the same thing STILL BEING PROCESSED so last week I finally called and got to talk to a body not a machine so this person tells me my name was red flaged for identity theft and was sent a letter saying so no I didn't get any kind of letter telling me this or anything else so he finally tells me what I have to do to get my refund and stimulus check I first got really mad because they said it would take up to 12 more weeks before they would process my taxes I told them to shove it up there ass but my boss told me no you are going to send what they want and get that money to because you deserve it just as much as anyone else well I have sent I hope everything that should need to prove who I am and if it does take up to 12 weeks I pray to God they have to pay me interst because I have bills to pay to.