turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed two W-2s and two 1099-Rs on January 28, 2020 through TurboTax online, but I have not received my refund, and the IRS website wasn't able to find info on it?

I filed Single and claimed 1. No children, no dependents, no military background, no offshore accounts, not a student. I quit an 11 year job last year and started a new one in March.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

I filed two W-2s and two 1099-Rs on January 28, 2020 through TurboTax online, but I have not received my refund, and the IRS website wasn't able to find info on it?

Did you get any emails from the taxing agencies saying accepted?  If not go  back into your TurboTax account and try to go through the filing steps again. Ultimately you can speak with a representative who can help ascertain the status of your returns through this link.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I received confirmation emails from TurboTax saying both my federal and state returns had been accepted on February 29 and 28, respectively. However, when I visit irs.gov to check the status of my refund, it says it is unable to provide information on the status of my refund. I called the IRS, but the office is closed(4:00PM EST), and the automated system says it also is unable to give me any information regarding my return.

PS - Sorry for the late reply.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

I would recommend trying to contact the taxing agencies again.

Please use the following links to determine the status of your tax returns. 

IRS processing time and refund status 

Please see the attached for more specific information as it applies to your particular state. 

How to track my refund 

I have tried that already, but the IRS website's "where my refund feature" said it was unable to provide any information regarding my refund. I guess I will just have to keep trying to call them by phone.

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

You can check on the status of your refund at this IRS web page Refund Status

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies