turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed paper $44 owed 3/8/21 I had turbo tax soft ware problem case# xxxxxxxxx file new e-file with refund $2529 3/23/21 NO refund as of 7/5/21 Went will I get refund?

I purchased Turbo Tax Deluxe 2/24/21 from Amazon
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I filed paper $44 owed 3/8/21 I had turbo tax soft ware problem case# xxxxxxxxx file new e-file with refund $2529 3/23/21 NO refund as of 7/5/21 Went will I get refund?

If you had already mailed a return you should not have efiled later.  That is going to delay your refund.  You should have waited for the first return to fully process and then file an Amended return.  

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

As VolvoGirl said, you should not have filed both a paper tax return and an e-filed tax return. The fact that the two tax returns are not the same adds to the confusion. With two different tax returns in the pipeline, there's no telling what the IRS might do. You'll just have to wait and see what happens. It might be another few months before you hear from them.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies