turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Lanice52

I don't how to mail my return0

I'm trying to send my taxes but it's not letting me click on the way I

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Did you try to efile it and it rejected?

How to mail a return from the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s. Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS received the return. Don’t forget state.

Important! Mail Federal and State in separate envelopes and mail each year in separate envelopes.

Your post was cut off in mid-sentence.  Please click reply and finish your question.

We cannot tell from your post whether you are using online TurboTax or the CD/download desktop software--we need to know that so we can help you with how to print and mail the return.

TurboTax does not mail it for you, though. If you are filing by mail, you have to print it and mail it yourself.  And mailed returns are taking a very long time to be processed.  If you can e-file it should be faster.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies