turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I contacted the IRS about the fact that I never received my last stimulus package. While I was doing my taxes with TurboTax Plus there was a point with which you said I would receive that $600 and it

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I contacted the IRS about the fact that I never received my last stimulus package. While I was doing my taxes with TurboTax Plus there was a point with which you said I would receive that $600 and it

The stimulus questions are asked in the Federal Review section of the TurboTax program.  Any payment you were eligible to receive based on the 2020 Federal tax return but did not receive will be entered on the Federal tax return, Form 1040 Line 30 as a tax credit.  The credit is included in the federal tax refund or it will reduce the amount of federal taxes owed.

• I never got the last two stimulus checks.
  • There was no tax credit I didn't owe any money. And there was no additional money added to my refund. Please help! I need the money

But did the 600 show up on your 1040 line 30?  You got the first one for 1200?  The new 3rd one for 1400 comes separately.  The IRS is still sending them out in phases.  So don't worry about the 3rd one yet.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies