Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gymtime

I am unable to view MyDocs. I have paid my turbotax fee. No documents show up in the folder from any prior years. I am using the same sign in ID for the past 8 years.

I have tried three different browsers.  Turbotax recognizes me and pre-fills in info from last year.  I need access to items uploaded to MyDocs in 2019 to complete my 2020 taxes.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I am unable to view MyDocs. I have paid my turbotax fee. No documents show up in the folder from any prior years. I am using the same sign in ID for the past 8 years.

It is best to check to see if you may have multiple accounts just to rule it out. 

Here is more information on how to retrieve your account.  

How many TurboTax accounts do I have?    

This article will show you how to access your return from last year.

How do I access a prior year's return? - TurboTax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
gymtime

I have already tried the suggested steps and it only returns one account ID.  Therefore, I am still unable to view MyDocs for any year. 

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

If you're in the correct account and cannot access My Docs, it's either because you haven't paid yet or you're using Free Edition. Refer to this Help Article for information:   How do I get access to My Docs™?

If this doesn't apply to you and you need further assistance, please reach out to our phone support team:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

gymtime

Thanks.  I need the specific number for technical support issues.  I have already called and received guidance from a "tax expert" twice because that is the number provided when I go through the troubleshooting steps in the turbotax website.

Do you have a specific phone support number for technical support issues concerning turbotax online?  If not, I am stuck in an endless loop of receiving the same guidance over and over.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please contact us using the link here.  Please notate your issue there so someone from the correct team will be reaching out to you.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies