turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am not using turbotax this year and I need my agifrom 2018 taxes. I've been trying for a week with no success. This is a pill! God bless!

I need to speak with a person
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am not using turbotax this year and I need my agifrom 2018 taxes. I've been trying for a week with no success. This is a pill! God bless!

agi 2018.png

Make sure that you are signing in to the same account you used to file your tax returns.  Some TurboTax users have multiple accounts.  How do I access a prior year return?

Here's how to find out which TurboTax accounts are linked to your email address:

1. First, sign out of your account (otherwise, you'll be thrown into a loop in step 2).
  2. Go to our Get help signing in to your account page, enter your email address, then continue.
  3. Check your inbox for a Your TurboTax Account email from [email address removed], which will list all Intuit accounts tied to that email address.
  4. Repeat these steps for any other email addresses you may have.

If you have multiple TurboTax accounts, pick one and stick with it when you do future tax returns. That way we can automatically transfer your tax info over year after year. It also makes accessing your prior-year returns much easier.

AnnetteB6
Employee Tax Expert

If all else fails, try ordering a transcript of your 2018 return from the IRS at this site:  IRS Get Transcript

@ddlovestigers

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies