turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mcrey123

I am asking you all what Tax refund that I get in USA if it is true? And how much I get after I filled if I filed how much? Is this true Tax refund

Is this true I filled this? No filling fee?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I am asking you all what Tax refund that I get in USA if it is true? And how much I get after I filled if I filed how much? Is this true Tax refund

Not sure what you are asking.  But it looks like you are in the Live Deluxe version.  That is not free.  You have to pay the fees before you can efile or print.  Only the Free Edition or the Free File website are free.  And you are in the LIVE expert help feature which has a higher cost.

How to see your fees
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...

How to remove Turbo Tax Live. There are 2 ways depending on how you got into LIVE.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-remove-turbotax-live/00/27312

Why are you mentioning "in USA?"   If you are a non-resident alien you cannot use TurboTax.  

NON RESIDENT ALIEN 

If you are a non-resident alien, your return must be filed on Form 1040NR, which cannot be prepared using TurboTax.  You can use TT’s partner, sprintax:

https://www.sprintax.com/non-resident-alien-tax-1040nr-turbotax.html

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
mcrey123

I am asking you what TAX refund of my late father WWII veterans serving the armed forces of America during ww2 who did able to enjoy any benefit from Us govt. Only denied he received I am a son of wwII what Tax refund that I get from US government if there is possible refund if that is true. I don't expected of nothing? Like my father serving of wwII nothing to receive any benefit from US government during his life time.

@mcrey123 Sorry----there are no income tax credits or deductions for being the  son of a war veteran.  Not sure where you heard that.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies