`

How was California State Income Tax withholding calculated

I received a Notice of Tax Return Change from Franchise Tax Board stating that the Tax withholding amount filled was different from their calculation. How do I find out how Turbotax calculated the amount? In the forms filled there isn't any worksheet. There is a significant difference and impacts my refund amount. Could some one let me know how to find that after filling tax. We looked up W2s/1099 and seems FTB's number seems to be correct. We import ADP W2 and 1099 from banks automatically so we shouldn't have human input error. Appreciate your help!

@waterg wrote:

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

@waterg wrote:

Thank you! That's what I needed! Have a great one!