turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tygreene

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

I haven't received my regular tax return, yet. So how can I receive the stimulus. I have lost my both of my turbo cards or they have been stolen.

COVID Stimulus Payment:(Please allow people who used Turbocard to change our Payment method to avoid having our stimulus payments delayed by having to receive it by mailed check

report your cards lost

I need help try to moved and eat .Stay health .

I still haven't received my taxes back since I efile through turbotax on Feb 9th 

@PennieWitherspoon wrote:

I still haven't received my taxes back since I efile through turbotax on Feb 9th 

Did you e-file your tax return and was it accepted?
Only the IRS and your State control when and if a Federal or State tax refund is Approved and Issued.

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Note - Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

To check the status of an e-filed return, open up your desktop product or log into your TurboTax Online Account. You can find your status within the TurboTax product.
If accepted by the IRS use the federal tax refund website to check the refund status - https://www.irs.gov/refunds
If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

After the tax return has been Accepted by the IRS (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the IRS website.
See this IRS website for federal tax refund FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/refunds/tax-season-refund-frequently-asked-questions
If over 21 days since being Accepted by the IRS and the tax refund is still Processing you can call the IRS and speak with an IRS agent concerning your tax refund.
Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

Yes, i filed using Turbo around 1 Feb and had my refund in UNDER 2 weeks.  (I assume because i was pretty early. ) Something went wrong and you should contact them.

I did use E-file, it was accepted and I have already received it. Just wanting to know if the stimulus check will be on the cards we got for our taxes is all. 

The thing is none of you are actually answering the question and none of the sites you give do. 

if we received a refund to a turbo card. Will our stimulus payment go there or not? I originally entered my bank info on my return. I want to know simply what to expect.

As has been posted many, many times already, that's because the IRS has not released that information yet.  You'll have to wait until they do, and your best bet is to check irs.gov/coronavirus

@Cali34 

You obviously did not read the 5 pages of this thread or even the last one ... but look at your form 1040 ... some have indicated the DD info listed there ARE to the TT Debit Card you have  ... if it is then that is the account the IRS has on file for the stimulus check.   If not you must wait for more direction from the IRS when available. 

I see that Turbo tax was quick to answer questions BEFORE THE STIMULUS BILL PASSED to say "they haven't passed the stimulus bill yet so we can't answer that." Everyone and their mother knew that the bill was going to pass. Now it's April 1st and the bill has passed over 4 days and they haven't answered the question: Will the Stimulus check be deposited to my Turbo tax card!!!! Only 2 ways to answer the question! YES OR NO!!!!!

Sorry but MAYBE is all you are going to get ... and the bill was supposed to pass 5 days before it did and changed in content 4 times.  No matter what you want to happen things take time to work out the nuts and bolts  and TT has NOTHING to do with it so stop ragging on the DIY program and the folks who are trying to give you information ... now it is up to the IRS and the third party bank to work out the details ... hopefully it will be soon but I would not hold my breath. 

NOW ... if you would LOOK at your form 1040 in the DD info section ... many have reported that the DD info is for the debit card already there so you have nothing to fret about.  Check your card's DD info against that 1040 info and if it is the same you already have your answer.   If you want the money to go to a different place then watch the IRS site for the info on how to change that account info ...   https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/economic-impact-payments-what-you-need-to-know

Also watch the bank's site :  https://www.sbtpg.com/coronavirus-stimulus-payment-info/

So in other words the stimulus check will not be deposited into The TurboTax card account number and routing??

Anonymous
Not applicable

The accounts connected to the TurboCard is NOT a once and done account. They have routing and account numbers, allow you to send money to them via cash app or other similar programs, and allow you to set up direct deposit from your work to them. This should be an easy question to answer, and there seem to be MANY turbotax customers that are wondering if their turbocards will be able to have the stimulus checks deposited to them. I see TurboTax losing a ton of customers if they can't answer such a simple question.

Good luck trying to get in touch w someone!! I had my state and federal taxes and and approved February 4th.. haven’t received anything yet. I received a bill from turbo tax for $90.00 for there package when I specifically checked off take it out of my taxes. I’ve had it with this company. especially now: America needs either help to talk to someone about there taxes or this stimulus money and all turbo tax does is send you to an automatic answer machine! Like there employees suck.! NOBODY is every available to help you with this company! Just an overall trashy, bad company to ask for anything. I’m done w them.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies