Re: How do I amend the taxes I just filed? I keep ...

urbinajulisa

How do I amend the taxes I just filed? I keep following the steps but i keep going in circles and I can’t get anything done.

SteamTrain

that's because you cannot Amend until after 27 Feb.

(ALWAYS, fill in your data wait two weeks to think about it before you file)

The forms to AMEND are "expected" to be ready  AFTER 27 February....Don't bother until Mid-March at the very earliest.  (I'm serious about that too.).

And don't forget that you will be required to print the forms and mail them in yourself when you are done.
_________________________________

An active link to Amending 2019 will be ready at the following FAQ..(but only when they are ready to allow it)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-...

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
urbinajulisa

Thank you so much!