turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hello, I need to print a printable Schedule A, NOT a worksheet. This option does not seem to be available Please Help?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

Hello, I need to print a printable Schedule A, NOT a worksheet. This option does not seem to be available Please Help?

To print a tax return or any part of a tax return you must pay the TurboTax account fees when using the online editions.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2020 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now. The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue. Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue

Thank you, but I don't wish to use the online version of TT for 2020 - I already purchased the desktop version.

I'm just trying to get a printable Schedule A for my 2019 return.

Am I to understand I have to pay in order to get a form that I already paid for last year?

Thanks Again

@leodaugherty3rd wrote:

Thank you, but I don't wish to use the online version of TT for 2020 - I already purchased the desktop version.

I'm just trying to get a printable Schedule A for my 2019 return.

Am I to understand I have to pay in order to get a form that I already paid for last year?

Thanks Again

For the 2019 online tax return -

To access your prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Thank you.

Unfortunately downloading the version of the 2019 return that is available, following the method you described, does not provide a printable PDF inclusive of the actual Schedule A. It only provides the associated worksheets, etc... The PDF is 248 pages of just about everything else, but NO actual Schedule A Form is part of it. This is a real letdown for me...

Thanks again, I can only surmise that that is some type of glitch?

@leodaugherty3rd wrote:

Thank you.

Unfortunately downloading the version of the 2019 return that is available, following the method you described, does not provide a printable PDF inclusive of the actual Schedule A. It only provides the associated worksheets, etc... The PDF is 248 pages of just about everything else, but NO actual Schedule A Form is part of it. This is a real letdown for me...

Thanks again, I can only surmise that that is some type of glitch?

If the Standard Deduction was used on the 2019 tax return, there will not be a Schedule A included in the PDF download.

Look at your Form 1040 Line 9

Standard deductions for 2019

• Single - $12,200 add $1,650 if age 65 or older
  • Married Filing Separately - $12,200 add $1,300 if age 65 or older
  • Married Filing Jointly - $24,400 add $1,300 for each spouse age 65 or older
  • Head of Household - $18,350 add $1,650 if age 65 or older

We filed joint, with Itemized Deductions, so I can think of absolutely no reason why a printable Form Schedule A should not be shown in the PDF?

VERY frustrating!

Thanks again for any further assistance you can provide.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies