Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

What’s the number????

asalcedo81
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@JLM40  can you please send me the number 

So there is a USPS portal to sign up for SEMO coming to you any packages and similar shakes and general mail. I read something on c n e t articles telling us about the USPS portal and how to sign up for it it takes just a second to do it or if you need a pen by mail. Send me one when it says it takes the IRS to get the information three days so maybe this might help you to but it did say the same thing like we're approved for the money but we're not getting that we put our information in a irs website but no stimulus check

[phone number removed] or [phone number removed]

What this number suppose to be for? Hopefully to get ahold of the IRS over this loophole. I signed the petition and shared to my Facebook friends. I also put my story on cnn's feedback. Hoping to at least here back about a date... Hopefully within the next month. 

[phone number removed]

[phone number removed]

[phone number removed]

[phone number removed]

It won't let you post. Try spelling out the numbers with periods between them

Won't let me see the phone #

asalcedo81
Returning Member

@JLM40  it keeps saying phone number removed can you email it to me please [email address removed] 

Joro007
Returning Member

It’s saying number removed can you maybe type it out like one eight hundred six——————

Is there a chance you can break up the phone numbers into sections without using the format of the number, like [phone number removed] or something to that effect. Intuit is removing/ blocking the numbers so none of us can see them. It'd be greatly appreciated!

Never mind - apparently that wont even work. Like the post above suggested, spelling out the numbers is probably the only way we're gonna be able to see it. Never easy for us forgotten 15thers!

We are making HUGE progress on the petition, so please keep doing what you are doing. Share, share, share! If we can keep the traction going and keep the rate of signatures increasing, we will have more power to have our voice heard. Please, share links to this discussion board and the Change.org petition in your shares, your emails to local officials, and the media outlets.

Share your stories at the bottom of the CNN article where it says, "Have you received your stimulus payment?". 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/01/politics/stimulus-checks-get-my-payment-status-not-available/index.ht...

Be sure to mention our Change.org petition, sign it, and share it with your family and friends for support. 

https://www.change.org/p/internal-revenue-service-the-forgotten-15thers

We are currently at 256 signatures!

Just found you guys thought I was all alone with this perdicament. Left message with  CNN and signed petition  What is this number you are referring to and to whom does it connect you with??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies