Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Screenshot_20200506-154600.png

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

[phone number removed]

[phone number removed]

One eight hundred eight three zero five zero eight four

Got it.  Thanks!!

Anybody else get locked out for checking to much, and lowkey get excited because you think just maybe when you are able to log and check again you will have a date..... No? Just me??  

Just called them and they basically told me to go @#$! myself. There is nothing that can be done without that form. If you did not receive one, they will NOT help you. That or... I just got the rudest c.u. next Thursday on the phone. Hopefully the petition and the messages we're all sending to CNN with generate a universal resolution, then we'll just be the really angry 15thers instead of the forgotten ones! I do want to thank everyone who posted the phone number though. It'll certainly help everyone who did in fact get one of the aforementioned forms, and it was nice to have a little bit hope for a short while. On a personal note, henceforth I shall pay my federal taxes whenever I get around to it - as that seems to be the mentality they have towards us! 🙂

What form are they requesting?

I'm having same problem, says it was scheduled to be deposited on April 29th in my bank account and here it is may 6th an still nothing an bank says they haven't received anything for my account. 

Nope I do the same. I am locked out right now and I am ok with that because the more and more I log in and see I have not updated the more I want to scream!

I know you may not want to hear this but you have to contact your congressman! He will get it done for you. On Google type in congressman and your zip code and the name of tour congressman or woman will appear! Email them! They will call you right back and have them fight for you! You will get it alot sooner when you have the Congress on your side! Also alot of those forms are on the IRS site. Have you looked and can you print it off? Please please call your congressman and tell them whats going on! You will have your return in 10 days instead of waiting more months!

Also turbo tax has the forms as well

Months for an issue that is affecting many? Nah, am pretty sure this is a glitch in the system. I know others who were suppose to get their DD a few days ago, and they haven't yet.

Please, share links to this discussion board and the Change.org petition in your shares, your emails to local officials, and the media outlets.

Share your stories at the bottom of the CNN article where it says, "Have you received your stimulus payment?". 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/01/politics/stimulus-checks-get-my-payment-status-not-available/index.ht...

Be sure to mention our Change.org petition, sign it, and share it with your family and friends for support. 

https://www.change.org/p/internal-revenue-service-the-forgotten-15thers

We are currently at 300 signatures!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies