Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@jrp65 I am on October 31 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Curious if Anyone has any updates since yesterday?? 

I still have yet to see mine get deposited though but I have been very fortunate and have not missed one day of work since all this craziness has been going on I hope all of yall get your checks soon especially those that need it most 

I am on same boat. No update since April 16th.

My brother got his stimulus check DD into his US bank account last Thursday and he said it did not post until around 5PM PST. 

Kilroy24

Did you receive it today? I also updated on 4/16 and nothing on my end .... 

Negative... still waiting I read IRS is modifying the get my payment portal and "apparently" It will be solved. I am so depressed... I don't even check anymore..

Will wait till next week...

Hi! I’m in the same boat. I updated my bank account info on April 15th and I still haven’t received the stimulus check. Did anyone receive it today?

It’s Friday and no deposit. And just like everyone else I did it by the deadline. I think at the time we don’t have anything to worry about until May 1st. This country keeps continuing to fail us so I’m not surprised the deposit hasn’t shown up yet.

**UPDATE** I’ve been keeping up with this thread for the past two days because I have the same message and updated my direct deposit on April 14, BUT it’s not in my account ... kinda figured. Did anyone else’s hit their account? lmk

I gave the IRS my dd information on April 15 and still nothing and the status on their site hasn't changed.

Did you receive your deposit yet? Based on the info provided by the other user, I had thought mine would be there today, Friday 4/24. But nothing yet.

same here and i still have nothing.

Same for us. Still nothing as of 4/24.

Sadad22

I added my DD info on the 8th as soon as the site had gone up (I owed taxes this year, as I do every year).  My roommate is in the same boat, he owes every year.  He didn't add his DD info until the 10th.  My roommate got his DD on the 17th (bank of America).  I am still getting the same message everyone else here is...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies