Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

@AnonymousI don't like any politicians this guy or the last. I have read through a lot of these comments and there are some errors being posted by people and those errors look like they contradict each other and are both wrong.  You think that's on purpose? Ok.

How about we just stick to the facts and leave the politics out of this, because 99% of them don't care about you no matter what party they claim to be in

from April 24th USAToday and other news orgs: Let's hope this will fix the issues and we can get some answers. If not then we can all start calling our respective dead weight representatives

The IRS will be initiating "planned outages" on Friday and Saturday, following an earlier scheduled outage on Thursday. The "Get My Payment" tool will be unavailable starting at 10 p.m.Eastern Standard Time until approximately 1 a.m. "due to planned maintenance" on those days.  

The IRS is expected to be making "critical system updates." 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Here it is the 24th. No deposit of Stimulus funds. Totally disappointed.

from USAToday Aprl 24th and other news orgs:

The IRS will be initiating "planned outages" on Friday(24th)  and Saturday (25th), following an earlier scheduled outage on Thursday (23rd). The "Get My Payment" tool will be unavailable starting at 10 p.m.Eastern Standard Time until approximately 1 a.m. "due to planned maintenance" on those days.  

The IRS is expected to be making "critical system updates." 

@Cableguy310there are several people who have not used TT and posted here about not getting the DD.

@danielkeith34 You beat me to this. I keep reading the exact same questions over and over because nobody is reading the comments. Not everyone is anyway

I updated my bank information on 4/15 and did not receive payment today. My “8 days” are up and still the message, “You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.”

@Cableguy310 

DD isn't based on income, based on when when you entered your info (assuming it was correct) on the portal. Of course it's also based on the fact that they have 40 or 50 year old software!  If you're a COBOL programmer you might be able to make some $$$ many of these gov systems at the FED, State and city levels are old as dirt, like me 🙂

Now if you're getting a paper check that will go out to the people with the lowest AGI. Which starts in May and will take months

My fiance just got hers in the mail today

@glenjam80best of luck. I don't think your preparer has anything to do with this if you entered your data at the portal. Your refund and the stimulus aren't linked outside of the direct deposit info. So if the FEDs never had DD info, as in my case since I always owe, I either had to enter it  at the portal or wait for paper check.

Clearly the IRS is having issues. I'm 99.9% sure this has to do with an archaic system that is hard to update and fix.

Good luck and I hope this gets resolved for you soon.

Anonymous
Not applicable

what income bracket?

Yep I knew that but anted to know where this person got the idea it was TT or any other preparer

Getmyirs she made 23,000

and im hopeing the glitch gets fixed

Any update? I to entered my info for direct deposit on April 16th and I haven’t got an update either.

@lefever69marry her quick!!!!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies