Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Rockoy

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Anybody got theirs today with the similar "payment update" issue?

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I did my direct deposit last week Wednesday and still haven't recieved my check yet wasn't it supposed to go in 8 days after??

I updated DD info two weeks ago and still haven't received my stimulus. It says I'm "eligible and will update with payment date".... 

Same boat here. I used TT, but did not get a refund.  Entered my DD info on 4/15 on the GMP tool and received the "your are eligible..." message.  Has not updated since.

Just saw this on wallstreet journal.... so hopefully we will get our payment by 4/29

"

In the second big wave of stimulus payments, the IRS will send money over the next few days to people who recently provided their direct-deposit information.

These payments will likely go to two groups: One set is tax filers who successfully used the Internal Revenue Service website’s “Get My Payment” tool to add bank information by midday on April 22, according to the IRS. The other set is people who don’t file tax returns but who receive Social Security or Social Security disability benefits, according to the Treasury Department.

The payments could follow the pattern that occurred when the government sent the first round of direct deposits two weeks ago. Then, the Treasury notified banks of the coming payments on a Friday. Some people saw the money in their accounts within hours. Nearly all the payments had arrived by the following Wednesday. This time around, that would mean payments arriving by April 29."

@Sadad22 Did you mean the 18th, not the 8th?  Because I'm pretty sure the website wasn't up and running until the 15th or 16th I believe 

Yes and still the same a week later

@lizshuler so what about the group of Non-Filers that used the IRS Non-Filers website to file for the Stimulus check? When will they start getting refunds? I filed the first day they launched the website which was before they launched "Get My Payment" website, and my status has been unavailable from day 1 until last night. Now it had the messege that everyone else is getting. Shows I'm I qualify and my check will be deposited into account XXXX

It seems we are having the same issue. I to updated my DD info on the 15th at 7 am and still no deposit date or deposit. They have my account information now but nothing. Did anyone ever get theirs that was having this problem 

I put my direct deposit in on last Thursday still no direct deposit 

mine is saying the same thing!!! its so frustrating...

Any updates? Ive got nothing,  set my dd on 17th

Thanks. I only say the portal because that’s where my bank acct I do has been previously, and not directly with the IRS. 

Arobb00

Has anyone had any updates today? As with many others, I entered my direct deposit information into the get my payment portal at about 8 AM on the 15th. Still no change from the ‘You are eligible...’ status.  Just checked again (6:20 pm ET)

Arobb00

Thank you for posting that. I just joined and posted a question asking if anyone else had an update today and after I did I looked back a couple pages and found your injury. I had not seen the Wall Street Journal article. So thanks! I’ll keep an eye out early next week.

This is great info. I have Chime so the moment the deposit hits, they post it. Nothing as of yet but it’s technically 3:33 PST so we will see. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies