Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Jewhefner31186
Returning Member

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

Yes correct but if you were able to put in a new bank number for another bank you will get it with in 1 week. That's what I did I was able to get threw.  The first hour the put up the get my payment. I clocked on it put on my info and changed the bank account. If you owed turbo tax any money at all the sent it back. No 3rd partie banks that you ow money to which is turbo tax. Green dot is the main bank. So it went to green dot and then they sent it back. But if you were able to change the account you should get it with in 7 days of when you put in your info.

@Kerramooey - I agree with @SuzieQ1433  but would have written it slightly differently.

Basically if you took advantage of the loan advance or the product that had the fees subtracted from the refund, TT gave the IRS a temporary account number so that TT could extract that money before dumping the remainder into your permanent account. 

So there are two accounts.  The temporary one is the one they told the IRS about, but it is now closed. 

So the IRS sends the stimulus to the temporary account, not knowing it's closed, it bounces back and they send out a paper check.  

Jewhefner31186
Returning Member

And if you think if you think about it we can get money out if turbo tax with a class action if we want to. The country is shut down and we have no food or anything to survive on. People live check to check. We need that money. Trump should do something about that.

I didnt get a date they said come back for it. How do you know it will take a week?

So I was able to update my direct deposit information Wednesday morning. I am currently locked out of get my payment for 24 hours so i don't know if there is an update. Did the get my payment tool give an actual date

No it didn't. I did my Wednesday also. I checked today and it said come back for the date. So no on knows when it will be deposited or if we gotta wait for a check. 

Jewhefner31186
Returning Member

It will take 3 weeks sorry. Anytime with in 3 weeks but you will get a letter with in 2 weeks . And if you were able to change your direct deposit you might have a chance to get it with in 1 week. Guys you have to just type in stimulas check on google read all the recent posts about it and then see what it says. The irs is sending out messages on there site mo less. Just do your research and you will know everything that going in. Read the most recent posts from today

I'm in the same situation!....

It's been since freakin Tuesday and the IRS website still won't allow me to get back fkn in!!!.... this is soooiioi F-,up!!!

I was locked out too. I was told I need to wait a full 24 hrs. before I can log back in. I tried a 1:45am today so I am waiting until 2am tomorrow to try again. I will let you know if waiting 24 hrs. actually makes a difference or not

I still have not received mine. I added my direct deposit information which is my turbo card on Wednesday and still no email or deposit. Im not sure why the IRS didn't already have the info.

I'm in NC

@bee9128 - those that update their direct deposit info by April 23rd are expected to have the money by May 1. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/17/new-timeline-shows-when-all-coronavirus-stimulus-payments-will-arriv...

I have created a discord server for all of us to communicate in real time about this issue. Please join it. Its easier than talking on the forums. Here is the link..

https://discord.gg/HAfEeYd

The payment tool has not been working right says info don't match there records.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies