jc1904420

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

ReginaM

In order to deliver money as quickly as possible to those who need it, the IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose to receive their refund via direct deposit into their checking account. These taxpayers will automatically have their stimulus payment deposited into the account they received their refund.

We have not yet received confirmation from the IRS on whether they will be putting stimulus payments on prepaid debit cards. However, we have noticed that the IRS has started depositing stimulus payments on some prepaid debit cards for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018. If you received your refund on a prepaid debit card in tax year 2019 or 2018, here is what you need to know:

• I have access to my debit card: If you have access to your debit card (most people), there is nothing more you need to do. If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your prepaid debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit.
  • I don’t have access to my debit card: If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your prepaid debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have information coming shortly. We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible.

Spicym0

I got my stimulus payment deposited onto my NetSpend card today.

tyrone

Has any one receive there money today

Tbomb88

Anyone go there stimulus on the turbo tax card yet 

renees78

no i keep checking im in california

Tbomb88

Yeah same im in sc 

mls171

Did you get it yet 

zolti98

still nothing down here in new york but i had -4.22 and it add the 4.22$ to my account make it at 0$ said it was a general funding? and ive heard of people getting "notification" of there pending deposit maybe this is there way of letting us know idk 

bigcat5566

Anyone yet its 12:30 where I am and nothing still I got the email saying today 

mls171

Yeah I had that taken out of my account to for monthly fees but it never went to a positive amount. But I did get the notification! I would have thought it’d be there by now. I guess just have to wait till morning idk. 

bigcat5566

I was -9.90 and it got deposited evened it up to 0 dollars general funding figured maybe there getting it ready to be deposited 

Tbomb88

Mine is still -9

bigcat5566

Just rechecked and mines there ingot a email Monday telling me Wednesday it would be posted if it didnt arrive that email from turbo card then your probably in the second wave. 

Tbomb88

So people are getting it on there turbo tax cards tho