Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone gotten there stimulus check on turbo card yet.

@Tmc1971 - are you using the correct information? 

AGI is line 7 on your 2018 return and line 8B on your 2019 return.  Refund is line 21a of the 2019 tax return. and line 20a for 2018

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

It doesn't let me get past my name address and social says information don't match there records

Just an FYI the IRS only updates once a day so it's pointless to keep checking within the same 24 hr period...

iMarkup_20200417_220714.jpg

Thats a screen shot from my TT app.

@Tmc1971 - type your name EXACTLY as it is listed on your social security card. 

Has anyone else had this issue ....??? So I updated my dd info on the IRS portal on Wednesday at 6 am then was locked out Thursday checked on Friday and they had my dd info and said my check will get deposited into that account . Now it's 9 am sat and I checked the portal to see if there was a date and it now says they are mailing me a check on Friday April 24th what the **bleep** was the point of of the **bleep**ing portal if my check was going to get mailed anyways

Mine is still saying I will get deposit but no date it will probably change Monday to check in mail so disgusted w turbo and why make the get payment tool if not gonna dd

@nicklysiany yes, i’m currently going through the same problem right now. I updated my direct deposit info on the IRS website. They update the website once a day. I checked back and it said that I’ll be getting a paper check on the 24. I honestly think we were getting paper checks the whole time and direct deposit wasn’t an option. SMH

Mine still says im getting the payment direct deposited to my bank but no date. I also put in my bank info wed am

Does anyone know if they are processing on the weekend? I am having the same issue mine still says I will recieve a DD but the date is not available when it will happen

Its down to a paper check but good news they are sending them starting friday april 24th so be patient beloved 

Ok so lets be honest turbo tax h&r block and jackson Hewitt dropped the ball so what now? Well april 24th will start the release of paper checks so yay!!!! Thats this upcoming week so just hold on its coming 

Not to get to personal. But would those of you have gotten the check in the forst rpund anyway, based on income? Im just wondering why some got a date and others didn't

it comes down to turbo tax failed because of conflicts with their service but good news they will send out checks april 24th!!!!

Call them asap thats not legal 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies