turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

WE WOULD LIKE TO PRINT A COPY OF OUR 2018 RETYRNS

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

40 Replies

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

Assuming the you have either paid the TurboTax online account fees with a credit card or have filed the 2018 federal tax return and it has been accepted by the IRS -

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  Add a State 2018.JPG

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

Once I am on the login screen and login it bring me back to the login screen again. it is not going to the home page to select the year or info

Fr

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

I need copies of my 2018 tax returns. Can you help?

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

@Fr You posted your question to a thread that contains the answer you are seeking.  Read the thread--there are directions for how to print your return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

@frankmula071 wrote:

Once I am on the login screen and login it bring me back to the login screen again. it is not going to the home page to select the year or info

Try using a different browser.

gcirigani

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

I need paper copies of my 2018 tax returns.

I am buying a house

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

@gcirigani wrote:

I need paper copies of my 2018 tax returns.

I am buying a house

Did you prepare the 2018 return online?  If so, log in and at the Tax Home go to the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents."    Expand that section, if necessary, and choose tax year 2018.   Then there should be a link "Download/print the PDF."

If you used desktop software (CD/download) to prepare the 2018 return, then it will not be in an online account.

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

@frankmula071 wrote:

You are likely having the known issue of a log-in loop.   Try a different browser.  Chrome appears to work for a lot of folks, but it's unpredictable which browser is best for any user's system.

See this FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/why-am-i-directed-to-login-again-after-i-have-succ...

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

I need a copy of my 2018 Federal tax return asap.

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

@terryclark2004 wrote:

I need a copy of my 2018 Federal tax return asap.

Did you see the instructions in the comment right above your post that tells how to get the 2018 return?  If so, what is the issue?

If you can't find the 2018 return you prepared in Online TurboTax, we can tell you how to look for multiple accounts.

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

Need a copy of my 2018 federal taxes for medical reason to assist me with cancer medicine

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

@Sicilian1949 

Did you read through the thread you just posted this question to?  The instructions for printing your 2018 return are already here in the thread.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
glenntt42

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

need a copy for our attorney 

COPIES OF 2018 RETURNS

@glenntt42 wrote:

need a copy for our attorney 

Did you prepare the 2018 return online?  If so, log in and at the Tax Home go to the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents."    Expand that section, if necessary, and choose tax year 2018.   Then there should be a link "Download/print the PDF."

If it was prepared online, but you don't find evidence of an online 2018 return at all in that account, and it's acting like it wants you to start one, we can tell you how to look for multiple accounts.

If you used desktop software (CD/download) to prepare the 2018 return, then it will not be in an online account.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies