turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@Kvicker9

My status changed today as well!  My refund is scheduled for August 5th (with interest).  I am happy that you will get yours soon too! 

For those who have not gotten theirs, I hope things will change soon.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I'm sooooo Happy for you. You made me check mine and still nothing, hopefully soon. I have been waiting since February also.

21 days my A$$ dude. I filed in April and it’s AUGUST!!!!

Ok 6 mths of being processed went on to irs.gov on friday now under review..wtf im a waitress who made 12,000 last year..no tax return or stimulus..this is a joke!!!

• TT messed up mine was accepted the day it started. Waiting since end of January sorry you didnt see all the complaints against them. 8 months still showing  received being processed! Actually got thru to the IRS he stated after putting me on hold let me look at your information and came back and stated I see in the thread we have your information please wait 6 to 8 weeks I think that's just their way of you not taking it out on them. Aggravated and I don't expect to see anything probably till next year they have 3 years complete. BS due to TT not asking about health care. So... dont hold your breath for any refund soon. Sorry

It's so sad how many people is waiting on income tax even my self is waiting

Please tell me, how did you get in contact with a live person???? I get the robot every time and it tells me it has no info or just hangs up. 

@Zulu149r74 wrote:

Please tell me, how did you get in contact with a live person???? I get the robot every time and it tells me it has no info or just hangs up. 

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.

@Zulu call early in the morning

I'm still waiting on refund and stimulis check

There was a post that stated call late. I called at 4:45 sat on hold an hour but was able to talk to a human. 

Is there anyone who we can complain to though anything something. I’m so tired of calling them and being told the same thing over and over. They’re talking about another stimulus and I haven’t even gotten the first one let alone my refund. How tf are y’all holding onto money I worked for? The same company that can garnish wages and all types of things when money is owed to them🤦 This can’t be life 

So True we meed are money

UPDATE FROM IRS.~~ Any tax return which requires review, whether it was filed electronically or on paper, may also take longer because many review processes cannot be done virtually.~~

So needless to say that we will be waiting the rest of this year for them to get back on schedule. 

Buy the time we get are money it will be time to get another tax check shame on them

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies