Solved: Re: "Being processed", means the IRS must first pr... - Page 240

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Don’t count on Adv I’ve had one for months three different dates still nothing 

@ Terry i mention to yoy to wait it out. Now you have 4 more months to wait

They did the same for me!

THERE IS A GOD!!! I just checked and have FINALLY been deemed bars and a date!!! Lord, this has been a crazy ride since FEBRUARY and I know I shouldn't be doing my victory dance just yet but payment is expected Wednesday August 5 and I am ECSTATIC!

I pray I'm one of many waiting that will receive good news. We are to receive a hurricane here in South Florida within the next 24 hours, may everyone be safe and blessed with their refunds SOON💖

Do Happy 4 you and yes there is. A GREAT GOD 😄

@Kay1234 I needed to be reminded because I had TRULY lost faith in this whole situation!

@ Kic9 we all do im still waiting on mines i got Audit. you  gave me hope Thank. You and always PRAY and never give up

@Kvicker9

My status changed today as well!  My refund is scheduled for August 5th (with interest).  I am happy that you will get yours soon too! 

For those who have not gotten theirs, I hope things will change soon.

I'm sooooo Happy for you. You made me check mine and still nothing, hopefully soon. I have been waiting since February also.

21 days my A$$ dude. I filed in April and it’s AUGUST!!!!

Ok 6 mths of being processed went on to irs.gov on friday now under review..wtf im a waitress who made 12,000 last year..no tax return or stimulus..this is a joke!!!

• TT messed up mine was accepted the day it started. Waiting since end of January sorry you didnt see all the complaints against them. 8 months still showing  received being processed! Actually got thru to the IRS he stated after putting me on hold let me look at your information and came back and stated I see in the thread we have your information please wait 6 to 8 weeks I think that's just their way of you not taking it out on them. Aggravated and I don't expect to see anything probably till next year they have 3 years complete. BS due to TT not asking about health care. So... dont hold your breath for any refund soon. Sorry

It's so sad how many people is waiting on income tax even my self is waiting

Please tell me, how did you get in contact with a live person???? I get the robot every time and it tells me it has no info or just hangs up. 

@Zulu149r74 wrote:

Call the IRS: 1-800-829-1040 hours 7 AM - 7 PM local time Monday-Friday
When calling the IRS do NOT choose the first option re: "Refund", or it will send you to an automated phone line.
So after first choosing your language, then do NOT choose Option 1 (refund info). Choose option 2 for "personal income tax" instead.
Then press 1 for "form, tax history, or payment".
Then press 3 "for all other questions."
Then press 2 "for all other questions."
- When it asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, don't enter anything.
- After it asks twice, you will get another menu.

Press 2 for personal or individual tax questions.
Then press 4 for all other inquiries
It should then transfer you to an agent.