turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

The IRS appears to be finally making through the tax returns, as I noticed people are now getting their refunds.  I filed mine on April 12.  It was then put in an 6-8 review and another 6-8 week review.  I just called a few minutes ago and finally got an answer.  There was a processing error related to my withholdings.  Not really sure what caused it but it was resolved in my favor (meaning what I reported was accurate).  He said my return was approved on July 22nd but it could take up to 8-9 weeks to receive my refund from July 22nd. 

It sucks I have to wait that long to get the money, but at least I know I will get it (it is a little less than $11k). 

Hopefully for the rest of you, you will hear something soon.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@Attorney34 

Mine was "corrected and approved" June 17th and still waiting. Apparently they are waiting till the 7th day of the 8th week IF they don't decide to extend their timelines. I havd been waiting since FEBRUARY and every time I call the IRS (every w weeks) I get a different bs story.

That is BS we have to wait that long for are 💰

Today I am going to Liberty Tax to file again for the credits they didn't pay me for.  It is BS and it sucks!

It really is.  I agree!  Today I will apply for those credits again!!!  Who knows how long that will take!

May be  i should do that i heard iy takes longer to wait that's what i Read lets just wait it out im see ehat happen in August i been waiting sent February or March. It is coming

This is totally BS we need to get together and sue

I had to amend my taxes yesterday in order to get the extra child tax credit which cost me 250.00!!  Then they told me it would take 4 more months!!  Totally unacceptable!!  Maybe i'll see it by Christmas!!!

Don’t count on Adv I’ve had one for months three different dates still nothing 

@ Terry i mention to yoy to wait it out. Now you have 4 more months to wait

They did the same for me!

THERE IS A GOD!!! I just checked and have FINALLY been deemed bars and a date!!! Lord, this has been a crazy ride since FEBRUARY and I know I shouldn't be doing my victory dance just yet but payment is expected Wednesday August 5 and I am ECSTATIC!

I pray I'm one of many waiting that will receive good news. We are to receive a hurricane here in South Florida within the next 24 hours, may everyone be safe and blessed with their refunds SOON💖

Do Happy 4 you and yes there is. A GREAT GOD 😄

@Kay1234 I needed to be reminded because I had TRULY lost faith in this whole situation!

@ Kic9 we all do im still waiting on mines i got Audit. you  gave me hope Thank. You and always PRAY and never give up

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies