turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I received my federal return an the stimulus payment but never did get my Maryland State refund..I looked it up on line an it said my return was processed on March 10th 2020..An that I was mot getting it that I would receive a letter stating why..I have not received no letter .My question is how did the IRS Process my return on March 10th 2020 when I didn't file my taxes until March 11th 2020..There is some shady **bleep** go on

.I also used Turbo Tax.Never had a problem  until this year..An the way I am reading everyone has been having problems..

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Who do you call for that ? I filed mine in March 

I filed my taxes and claimed two children under two, and for my taxes, I  didn't receive anything for them..and then for my stimulus, I received for only one of them. Makes no sense to me. I don't understand it

What number did you call?

Irs

What number do I need to call

Everytime I call I get routed and then HUNG UP ON! if mine has a typo how the F*** am I supposed to know if noone will answer my CALLS!!!!!??????....

Hell no 

Cody21

What is the number we have been waiting on our taxes since February  and it still says its processing. 

You must follow these steps exactly as written to reach a live agent. Good luck and hope this helps.

Here are the steps once you call

one 8 hundred 8 two nine ten 4 zero

1. Select language

2. Option 2

3. Option 1

4. Option 3

5. Option 2

6. It will ask for social security number. Do not enter it. It will ask a second time. Do not enter it.

7. Option 2

8. Option 4

You will then be connected to an agent

If it has to do with your 1040a and your 8962, you have to fax it in to 8 five five 8 nine two 7 five 8 eight. Include a cover letter with name address social security number phone number and a brief explanation. Hope this helps someone. 

How did you get live agent. I only get sent to automated when calling the 1040 number? I defiled January 28 and still haven't been processed!!

becook1185
Returning Member

I talked to a person at the irs and was told their sending me a letter with a phone number to call to verify my identity. After i verify then they will release my refund.

Here are the steps once you call:

one 8 hundred 8 two nine ten 4 zero

1. Select language

2. Option 2

3. Option 1

4. Option 3

5. Option 2

6. It will ask for social security number. Do not enter it. It will ask a second time. Do not enter it.

7. Option 2

8. Option 4

You will then be connected to an agent

If it has to do with your 1040a and your 8962, you have to fax it in to 8 five five 8 nine two 7 five 8 eight. Include a cover letter with name address social security number phone number and a brief explanation. Hope this helps someone. 

I filed my taxes on Feb 3 2020 and have not received my return. I did however receive my stimulants direct deposit. I did receive two letters days apart telling me that they where looking in to somethings but haven't heard anything else from the IRS. I paid for so much help from turbo tax but don't know how to receive there help either! I paid over $140.00 and can't get help. I WILL NOT USE TURBO TAX EVER AGAIN!

@Jdorahubb wrote:

I filed my taxes on Feb 3 2020 and have not received my return. I did however receive my stimulants direct deposit. I did receive two letters days apart telling me that they where looking in to somethings but haven't heard anything else from the IRS. I paid for so much help from turbo tax but don't know how to receive there help either! I paid over $140.00 and can't get help. I WILL NOT USE TURBO TAX EVER AGAIN!

Since you must have used the Deluxe edition or higher, TurboTax support is available to you.

Support is open from 5am to 5pm, Pacific time, Monday thru Friday

Support can be reached using the Contact Us link at the bottom of almost every TurboTax web page, including this one.

Or -

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489

Or-

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Or -

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Or -

Use this phone number and select TurboTax - 1-800-4-INTUIT (1-800-446-8848)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies