Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Question about refund advance

What's the banks number and do i have to contact irs also to check to see if turbo tax even sent my returns & do the job.. It says all my returns wore accepted by yesterday but nothing on advanced or anything.. Whats the banks number to contact

Anonymous
Not applicable

First century bank customer service. They will literally give you your refund advance loan information every quickly. And the wait is not long at all  I never wait longer than a minute to get someone on the phone. But I can update. I am having their Management call me back because I was suppose to recieve my advance yesterday. But I didnt. so they are trying to find out why I havent. I'll let  yall know when I get a call back. 

Did you ever recieve your advance?

Whats the phone number to bank that u called???

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you are having trouble creating an account, or logging into your Turbo Prepaid Card online account, call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I wasn't given a reason why I didn't get it. I was approved for 2000. Then on the day the irs accepted my return, I got an email stating I wasn't approved?!? No reason why was given. I don't owe anything to the government or anywhere else. Why tell ppl thwy are approved then tell them they aren't!?!? Everyone that was mislead or lied too needs to put Turbo Tax on blast!!! Post on facebook, twitter, instagram, wherever i can how shady and misleading this company is!! I am telling everyone I know and have posted on every social Media acct I have! Ihave also think Turbo Tax has deleted some of my responses aresponsesnd posts on here about this. I can't find them now! Thanks for lying and misleading people that really need this money eh because you have a contract with Green Dot and get money for every person that agrees to take their crappy card!! 

No I am not having problems logging in! I haven't received my advance.

DonnaLO
Expert Alumni

All questions concerning the TurboTax Prepaid Visa card from Greendot should be directed to their customer service at  (888) 285-4169.  

Getting to know the Turbo® Visa® Debit Card

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

**bleep** turbo tax i will never use them again, they completely lied to me telling me i didnt owe a **bleep** thing and the irs just called and they took my whole refund.. They tricked me into filing with them, just for a head count and to sign up for their cards. I will never use them again they used me and just gave me false hope for receiving a refund and then it all was tooken from me in ablink of an eye just cuz they wanted me to file with them......

@Scottkendra222   The IRS NEVER calls you.  They only mail letters.  If you got a phone call saying it was the IRS then it was  a SCAM fake call.    Why did they keep your refund?  Did you owe for a prior year or have an offset?

Here's the thing, "DON'T DO IT!!" Last yr I thought, "Hey, why wouldn't I get my money faster? That's a no-brainer." #impatientidiot🙄

..... Except it was a decision I absolutely regretted and will never do again. I had so much trouble getting the money on the card/issues with fees, etc. It's a moneymaker playing off greed. In the end I lost some money, screwed with hidden bs fees, an barely got before direct deposit. NEVER AGAIN!

#lookinoutforthe80percenters

#pnw4thewin

Can't blame them 4 ur ignorance though, can u?

#fineprintsabitch

Anonymous
Not applicable

Everyone. I got my advance at 2am now. I didnt get a notification. I only got a email from the turbo card. Saying it was deposited. Yall may just be on delay  But if not, call the first century bank customer service number and they will tell you why you did or didnt get it. They actually give you answers.

What’s the phone number? 

I recieved my advace today.  I did not get a notification either so just check your green dot account.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies