turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

paniviar

I was trying to track my refund using the app IRS2Go but i always get an error message and that my info i entered is invalid how is this possible i type it correctly?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EdwardLO

I was trying to track my refund using the app IRS2Go but i always get an error message and that my info i entered is invalid how is this possible i type it correctly?

Provided that you are entering all of the requested information correctly, it simply means that your return has not begun to process yet. Continue to check daily-the IRS updates the information every 24 hours and your information will appear once your return is processed.

View solution in original post

83 Replies
EdwardLO

Provided that you are entering all of the requested information correctly, it simply means that your return has not begun to process yet. Continue to check daily-the IRS updates the information every 24 hours and your information will appear once your return is processed.

Apparently the IRS2Go app and website sometimes takes up to a week to update. This includes if you filed and were accepted, but the app/website says your information does not match. You information is correct, so don’t worry about that.
Mine took six days to even update at all, and by that time, the IRS had already approved my taxes straight away. So I went from “your information does not match” to “approved” with a date posted of when my return will be deposited! Hopefully this is what’s happening to you!
nin397

Actually this is not always correct. I kept getting an error message and still do. I received my refund a few days ago but still get the error. So I thought maybe I had issues with my info so my daughter entered her info on my Samsung note irs2go app, I got the same error for her info. I reinstalled the app and still get the same error message.

Same w/ me... has been weeks of no update but an error messege, regardless if you have the correct $ amount or ssn entered - Afroartivy com

Belay my last!!!! Entering the "exact" refund amount should give you access to view your status. My apologies! Afroartivy com

@nin397 hello I know this is a year old but I was able to login and now it’s giving me an error saying my info does not match. Is this what happened to you? And you still got your refund? Thanks
kc_kidd94

@nin397 it's doing the same to me :( I e filed my taxes on the 7th and have already got my state but no federal. I can't find the status of my federal return anywhere..

Same for me. I filed and was accepted 2/1/19. I have my state back. IRS2GO says no match found. Frustrating
danetta29

Same here .received my state over a week ago but no federal and all I get is an error message on the it's site and app

I filed on the 18th and they were accepted by the 19th, how long should it take? And is this why I get the info don’t match msg?
garciaops

Mine is doing the same! I tried the website & app. Filed on 2/22 was accepted 2/23, already received my state along with my b/f state & fed. I called the refund number & it says it’s been received and being processed but online it says info entered is wrong

I filed 2/21 my taxes have said processing this WHOLE time. Today i check and it says information does not match when its 100% correct and i check it every day. No matter if i call use the website or app. :(. Any ideas?
miab28

I filled January 2 and mines say the same thing as well the info that you have entered does not match please reenter your information and it's the correct information and then it tells you we cannot give you any information about your refund at this time this is the worst tax year ever I never waited this long

Anybody figure out why it's doing that?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies