Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I was trying to track my refund using the app IRS2Go but i always get an error message and that my info i entered is invalid how is this possible i type it correctly?

Still nope. I called they said it hasn't been 21 days for me and they can't tell me anything chilled 2/21

I was trying to track my refund using the app IRS2Go but i always get an error message and that my info i entered is invalid how is this possible i type it correctly?

I figured it out.

Instead of putting "head of household". I put (single) and this popped up [Your tax return is still being processed.]

[A refund date will be provided when available]

Let me know if that works.

It does not matter what household status I put

I understand that taxes would be delayed due to the shut down. But geez, I filled my taxes 1/29 with an estimated refund date of 2/19. It is now the second week of March and I still don't have it. I've tried to access my IRS2Go app multiple times and it keeps saying my info doesn't match when I know it's correct. I've never had to wait on a refund this long. I'm highly disappointed.

Update it Lowry me access it 4 days ago with my normal HOH. Next day i couldnt access it at all. now let's me access it with  "single". And says processing and refund date will be provided when available
swbrown65

I had the same priblem. Found that I had to enter ‘.00’ behind the dollar amount.

I’m still having issues. Filed on January 25 was excepted on January 29 was able to check the app and everything was fine but a week after that it’s saying my information was incorrect. Google it and saw it said put single instead of HOH that worked but just said is still being processed and now it says it is being processed. I’ve called the IRS twice they say it’s still processing because I wanted to see if I had any other errors as I had to verify my identity. This is been so frustrating I’ve never had this issue ever.
claudib23

Yep, I had to identify my identity this year too. Not sure why but it's the first time and all they tell you to do is wait up to 9wks but I called Judy after 6wks only to find out that someone submitted my ID verify incorrectly so it was correctly done on 4/18/19 and I was told that it shouldn't take 3 more wks. I called almost a week later on 4/24/19 to check the status because I was told that the status bar should appear in 24hrs. When I called them they said I had to allow 9wks from the 18th since was correctly submitted. I hung up and called back 4 different times and have even tried to get and advocate but was told advocates can't help those who have to complete the ID verify.  My message in the go app changed from your tax return is still being processed, a refund date will be provided when available.... to we've received your tax return and it is being processed. Now I check today and it's saying my information doesn't match..... this is crazy.  It was accepted on 2/12/19. I've never had to wait this long ever!

Any luck anyone?
claudib23

Yes @sreneebailey I got my refund last Tuesday.  You have to call the irs and tell them you need a status update.  Tell them you tried or in the app and online and that it's saying you're entering your info incorrectly.  I was told it was because I owed the amount was adjusted so my info and the system info was different.  She then told me my refund was scheduled for deposit on the 1st and I got it the day before actually. Hope this helps.
moibi31

@claudib23 did you know you were owing before you filed your tax? Which year did you owe? I filed since February and did an identity verification, its been over 5 weeks and i have not received a dime. I got the 4644c letter 3days ago that i do not need to do anything at this time. MOreso, been checking Irs2go and its been saying wrong information for over a month. So frustrated

Doing it to me too. Last night said processing now said error not correct information. So either they fixed something on my return or it’s the system cause everyone has the same issue. They usually update 6:01 am and midnight  

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Select the Re-Enter button to try again. In particular, make sure you enter your exact federal refund dollar amount, social security number and filing status.

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies