turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My return is more than enough. I haven’t clicked on amend return. And I also have taxable income. It won’t allow me to pay the fee’s with my refund.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

My return is more than enough. I haven’t clicked on amend return. And I also have taxable income. It won’t allow me to pay the fee’s with my refund.

Is your Federal refund big enough to cover the fees plus the EXTRA 40 Refund Processing Service charge (45 in California)?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-can-t-i-deduct-my-turbotax-fees-from-my-...

And any refund that is from line 28 or 30 will not be considered for the refund processing service ... so is your federal refund more than those 2 credits combined?

How to review your fees

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...

Yes, it’s 17k

I never clicked anything stating a paper, and doesn’t it ask that after you’ve paid the fees? Also, What would consider this an 8888? And a few of my friends are trying to file returns as well said they’ve had the same problem 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies