shavon90

My irs return is sayin wait 24 hours after its received. No updates yet or even a bar, can anyone help?

JakailaLO

You may be checking the status too soon. When did you submit your return?

Koolkat45

Mine is saying the same things but I filed on February 9th and I don't have no bars no nothing I don't know what's going on

TerukoL

The IRS states:

WHERE’S MY REFUND STATUS BARS DISAPPEARED

"We have gotten many comments and messages regarding the IRS Where’s My Refund Tool having your orange status bar disappearing. This has to do with the irs.gov where’s my refund site having too much traffic and lagging. This is causing images not to display and information about your federal tax return to not show up. This has happened every year since the tool was first available. This has nothing to do with you being flagged or your return being denied. Status Bars Disappeared for many Americans who filed early.

This also can have to do with your browser settings as well as your cache. Please try using a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox. Also, clear your cache in your browser settings."

When checking on the status of your refund at the IRS Where's My Refund (WMR) site, you may get the message: We cannot provide any information about your refund. You must wait at least 24 hours after you get the acknowledgment e-mail that your tax return was received by the IRS.

You might receive this message because:

Your e-filed return was accepted (received) by the IRS less than 24 hours ago. Wait at least 24 hours after acceptance before using WMR.
Your return is still pending.
You never e-filed. You can quickly find out if you did by checking your status.
If you don't see a status, go through the TurboTax File section again. Be sure to go all the way to the end and select Transmit my returns now.
You mailed your return less than 4 weeks ago. Paper-filers should wait four weeks before using WMR.

Please click Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)? to learn more.

Koolkat45

Mine was saying the same thing wait 24 hours after I put the information in says wrong information I filed on February 9th it was accepted the same day I am tonight I checked the Santa Barbara Bank where the money goes if you get it on TurboTax card and my refund was sitting there crazy**bleep**