turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My card was received blocked status requiring a drivers license be sent and an additonal 2 days before its unlocked. Why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

My card was received blocked status requiring a drivers license be sent and an additonal 2 days before its unlocked. Why?

This step is required to identify your identity and takes a little time to process. You can call TurboTax Prepaid Visa Card for any questions or problems.

Scroll down in the information below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419975

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

This step is required to identify your identity and takes a little time to process. You can call TurboTax Prepaid Visa Card for any questions or problems.

Scroll down in the information below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419975

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
changmaddison80
Returning Member

i chang maddison,and im a member of identity theft.I was wonder because my turbo tax prepaid card has been blocked for so long.why you guys need my prove of identification?I mean it is me,here,and my card is still blockWhat if my i.d.card is expired.And i really need my card to be unblocked.I have bills that are behind.You guys still dont trust me?Ive been on turbotax for almost 5 years now.I even have certificate from identity theft which i was applying for.I payed for that program and u guys still dont even trust me?Please help me unblock my card.Or maybe we can discuss in here face time.Thank you Turbo Tax.

@changmaddison80 wrote:

i chang maddison,and im a member of identity theft.I was wonder because my turbo tax prepaid card has been blocked for so long.why you guys need my prove of identification?I mean it is me,here,and my card is still blockWhat if my i.d.card is expired.And i really need my card to be unblocked.I have bills that are behind.You guys still dont trust me?Ive been on turbotax for almost 5 years now.I even have certificate from identity theft which i was applying for.I payed for that program and u guys still dont even trust me?Please help me unblock my card.Or maybe we can discuss in here face time.Thank you Turbo Tax.

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo Visa Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

changmaddison80
Returning Member

what if my i.d.card is expred.Is there any better way that i can prove that is really me?I mean,ive been member on turbo tax about 4 years.Im member on identity theft too.is that not prove enough?My card has been blocked for almost 5 months now.And i need to pay my bills.

Again you are posting your frustration in the wrong place ... this is a public forum and all questions about the debit card must be directed to the Greendot bank ... they are the only ones that can help you. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies