It takes at least 14 weeks for an injured spouse c...

babymonkey101109

I filled an injured spouse claim weeks ago. is there anyway to find the status on my own without calling irs and being on hold forever lol

It takes at least 14 weeks for an injured spouse claim to be processed.  
babymonkey101109

I filled injured spouse claim after the return. It said if you file after it's faster and only about 8 weeks. I hate calling in bc of the long hold time. So I was wondering if I could check it on turbo tax or irs website. I've looked on both but can't find a "status" for injured spouse claim info. Am I missing it? Or do I just call again next week???
babymonkey101109

Filed...not filled...my phone autocorrected

TurboTax never gets updates or feedback on your return after you file it, so you will not get any information from TT.  If you want to endure the hold times, then call the IRS.

Another user just posted that she has been waiting 3 months, and the IRS told her to wait another 30 days due to the backlog.