phillipskeith20

It says option to pay turbo tax fee with tax refund not available yet?? I've always had it deducted.

The option to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from the federal tax refund, Refund Processing Service with an additional fee of $34.99, will not be available if your tax return has forms and schedules not yet finalized for e-filing.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

Click on Review at the top of the program screen.  In the Review section is a screen that shows the forms and schedules included in your tax return that have not been finalized and the date they will be available.

Once all the forms and schedules included in your tax return are available for e-filing the option to select the Refund Processing Service to have the TurboTax account fees deducted from the federal tax refund will be available.

There is an extra $34.99 charge for this.
bryanmillerbar

@phillipskeith20 ...I'm in the same boat. Turbotax is telling me to check back on 1/06/17.
bradleykristin

It's now 1/24/17 and it is still not available?  Does anyone know why??
SteamTrain

Your tax return may have some forms in it that are not "finalized" yet.....meaning that the IRS has not approved the software versions of those forms.  Only the very, very, very simplest forms are ready for filing...more complex forms my be a week or two yet.

Try again in another week.
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*