Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is there a phone number to request a new card? I never received the other one and green dot doesn't have my info on file. So frustrated!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

27 Replies
CassieLO

Is there a phone number to request a new card? I never received the other one and green dot doesn't have my info on file. So frustrated!

You can call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169. For general information, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com.

I called this number and visited the site and no one knows where’s my money.

I can't get a live person on the line at all my money is on the card but I never got a card I dnt want to report it lost or stolen jus in case it freezes my account or some dumb like THAT
rjeske83

Same with me, why am I not able to recieve my card? Why can I not get a hold of a live person? WHen I call the number to report the card never recieved, it states I have a card with them and to enter the number, If I new the number and all that jazz, I wouldn't be calling to say I never recieved it.
how the hell am I supposed to get my tax return? My return has already been put on the card and I never recieved the card

When you call that number, press Option 1, then 2.

This is ridiculous..... I will be calling the IRS on Monday to report the company. I have the same issue. They ask for the card number...is this a joke??? I never received the card so  how do I new the number?

This is really stupid. I think they just want you to purchase the 30$ plan to talk to someone live.

Already tried this 10 times and everything else..... so over this idiotic company. Calling the IRS on Monday to make a complaint.

I was on hold yesterday for 2 hours and then it just disconnected. I decided to wait as long as it took for someone to answer and then after waiting patiently for 2 f@#ing hours, click. How are we supposed to reach these people??? I have my refund just sitting in my account and have no way to access it. This is beyond frustrating. 

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Has it been 5-10 business days since your return was accepted? If it hasn't then there's a chance it is still on the way. 

If it has been more than 10 business days since your return was approved, and you haven't received your personalized card, please report it on the Card Not Received page. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It has been at least 15 business days since I was told it was coming. I have attempted to go online to reach someone, but there is no online support. I have called the [phone number removed] number multiple times (at least 10) and no one ever answers. I decided to wait on hold for as long as it would take until someone answered. Over 2 hours and then the line just disconnected. I have wasted hours of my time trying to reach someone at that number, but no one ever answers. I need MY money that is being held hostage because you haven't sent me my card. I will be contacting a lawyer.

That link doesn't go anywhere except to the FAQ page and gives the phone number to call, where no one will ever answer. There is nowhere on the site to report a card never received. It just isn't an option whatsoever. The BBB will be contacted, my lawyer, and the IRS. Especially with everything going on in the world right now, I need this money to be able to live, keep a roof over my head, and eat. Please help more than just giving a link and a phone number that don't work.

weinermilk
Returning Member

Call the 1-888-285-4169 phone number and press 1 then press 5.  (or just 5 if the menu has changed and you don't have to press 1 to "speak in english."  The wait, oh, for at least an hour, (I'm literally on hold while typing this to you, and have been for 56 minutes and 25, no 27 seconds, wait, 39...) anywho... you get the idea.  Tell them you never got your card and have them send another one.  It is supposed to take 5 to 10 days.  If you don't have your card, why are you worried about them freezing a car you don't have?  

Sorry, but your suggestion doesn't work. No matter what numbers you push, there is no way to reach anyone at that number. Tomorrow it will be 18 business days since they said I would receive my card. Not sure if you're aware how the tax refund works on these cards. My refund has already been deposited into the account - the money is just sitting there. But I have no way to access the money until the card comes - you have to activate the card through their website before you can access your money.

JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

@pamelajean67 Have you created an online account and activated the card? https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/

*you should have received a confirmation email when you applied for the card, this email provides information on how to create an online account to access your funds. You can make online purchases until the actual card arrives. I would suggest you start there, go back and check for any emails from Turbo Tax, create the online account, you can also get the temporary card number from this account. Please continue to be diligent in contacting them via phone, it could be just a delay in answering due to the climate of the world today. Good luck!

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies