Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Irs Accepted

Only when I called to schedule an appointment. I was lucky enough to get someone who looked into it and he told me it’s being reviewed. That if I don’t receive a letter by 04/15 or my refund to call again 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Irs Accepted

How were you able to get ahold of an actual agent? I’ve dialed and called every phone number for the IRS I can get my hands on and every single one of them have been automated saying that due to a high volume of calls they won’t accept my phone call and kick me right off

Irs Accepted

I’ve tried calling at 7am & same high call volume message. I see a trend with this happening to early turbo tax filiers. I know people who have filed elsewhere and received their refund the following week with no issues. Then TT wants to ask for the upfront fees paid by us vs our taxes because of THEIR issues with THEIR system. Such bad customer service 

Irs Accepted

I was on hold for 30 mins the lady took my name and San then what I thought just sent me back in line. So another 45 mins on hold a man told me he was in the ID verification dept and that o who  up me have gotten a letter. I never did also said sent me another one. All he would tell me is that I had to wait for the letter and follow the instructions. So I googled how to verify your ID and it’s already been taken care of. But did say can take up to 9 weeks to process. I ah e already been waiting 6 weeks. Wonder if this is another 9 weeks or just added to the 6. 

Irs Accepted

Yes, I called to schedule an appointment and got a different number to call. That number is on one of the previous messages.

When I called, I got that same message, hung up, tried again and someone actually answered to schedule my appointment but after explaining to him how there’s no info on the tracker, nor on the transcript. He took the time to look into it further and gave me information.

Irs Accepted

I called in one right after the other after the other. Takes like 10-15 times to call. Then I seen on another post someone said to follow this prompts. 1213223 and don’t put in your SSN when asked. If I can remember it will ask for the SSN either after the time you choose 3 or after the 2 right behind it. And it worked. 

Irs Accepted

Was it your identity? 

Irs Accepted

@Bill140 

Well in the tracker now my bars returned and all approved and Friday as dd date so if youre getting one your bars should be back.

As yeah it was due to TT filling out line 30 which I left blank for my delay

Irs Accepted

Did your refund amount change because of the issue?

Irs Accepted

I know myself and many others worry that because of the issue the Refund amount is not right.

119539357a
Returning Member

Irs Accepted

Yes I too file my taxes in 2/12 n also got accepted but yet to receive my refund. Why I already got my state a week n a half ago. Where's my refund.

Irs Accepted

@Bill140 

No

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Irs Accepted

This is normal. It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to update and show the status. The 21 days is just an estimated time frame. The IRS began processing returns on 2/12, you may not find a record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated. Since Turbo Tax will not have the status of your refund, continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight.

What does pending mean?

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Irs Accepted

Definitely won't miss the cut and paste experts 🤣🤣🤣

Irs Accepted

So after I verified my identity I looked at my transcript and said that NO taxes have been filled for 2020 yet. I mean how can this be??? I filed in January and has been processing for 6 weeks. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies