Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Irs Accepted

Good evening,

Am I the only one that is still having issues with getting a refund?  I filed my taxes Jan.20th and Federal accepted my tax return on Feb.12th and Ga was accepted on Feb.18.... However, when I go look at Irs.gov- its states still processing and will give return date when its available. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

234 Replies

Irs Accepted

That is common, especially at the beginning of tax season when tens of millions of returns are filed. 

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

And note that GA says to allow 90 days for state tax refunds.

Irs Accepted

Yes, just aggravating when turbo gives you a estimated refund date but its not accurate. I have seen people that have got theirs early and filed the same time I did. 

Irs Accepted

Your absolutely NOT the only one going through this. Many thousands of early filers from February 9-12 are in the same situation. No updates yet on the transcript and wmr went from being processed and having 1 bar to STILL being processed and 0 bars. We’re all fed up with being told the same scripted line 

Irs Accepted

im literally going through the same thing, i filed on the 20th got approved on the 12th and now have no bars and it says its still being processed with tax topic 152

Irs Accepted

Same thing for me. Filed as soon as I got my W2 in from work. Was informed that it was accepted and my estimated return date was today and haven't received anything as of yet. 

Irs Accepted

I'm in the same boat ugggh

I filed 1/14

Accepted 2/10

Had 1 bar and Monday went to no bars and still processing. I have called the IRS for 3 days now and I'm sick of waiting. I will call again in the morning if my status doesn't change. 

Irs Accepted

TurboTax will probably deny this, but there seems to be a trend that involves them doing peoples taxes and the IRS having no record of it. I will never go through TurboTax again 

Irs Accepted

Same issue as you guys! My taxes have been accepted since 2/12. Have not been approved by the IRS since then. Never have waited this long for my taxes. Starting to believe something is wrong! 

Just_Jen_2020
Returning Member

Irs Accepted

This is not normal. It may be common, meaning its happening to a lot of people this year but it isn't typical 

Irs Accepted

Do you think it's an issue on the IRS end? Or something with our taxes itself? I don't think it's something with turbotax because I know alot of people still waiting and they filed through different services. 

Irs Accepted

It’s true that other tax services are having this issue, but from what I’ve been seeing it’s mostly been Turbo Tax clients. In the future I will wait for the IRS to start accepting returns before I file instead of doing it weeks prior 

Irs Accepted

Filed mine on January 28. All got accepted. Still have not received my refund. 

Irs Accepted

I spoke with IRS and was told my ddd is 3/12/21 and that I was being checked for identity fraud but everything is all good. No hold and full refund coming. Praying refund is issued tomorrow and SBBT & WMR updates soon. 

Irs Accepted

ive been trying to contact them idk what number to call. it still says still pending i filed January 20th got approved on the 12th of February and still no refund... but i do have a tax topic  152. just dont know what to do because turbo told me 3/3/2021 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies