turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS accepted my federal refund on 2/18, but the IRS WMF website shows "You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again."

No worries. After waiting for 40+ days, I contacted the Congressman in my district and asked him to help check in for me. The congressman office sent a mail to IRS on my behalf and the case was solved immediately

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

IRS accepted my federal refund on 2/18, but the IRS WMF website shows "You may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again."

Sorry that you are having an issue with the IRS.  TurboTax does not issue refunds or Stimulus checks.  TurboTax is a tax preparation platform.  If you have submitted your return to the IRS, then TurboTax is out of the picture.  IRS is forbidden to discuss your information with TurboTax because of privacy laws.  There could be several reasons why you have not received your Stimulus or refund.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jshaf98
Returning Member

Yes. The same exact situation. Got TurboTax E-file confirmation April 8.

Additionally, up to  May 14, the WMF kept saying "We are processing your return". Starting May 16, it says " ou may not have entered your information correctly. Please verify your personal tax data and try again" though info is entered correctly. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies