heintzamy

Can I track if my turbo tax netspend card has been delivered to my address?

CassandraLO

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card or your refund associated with the card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

You should receive your card in about 5-10 business days after ordering it. Be sure to activate it and then once the IRS accepts your tax return, your refund will be deposited directly to your card, generally within 21 days. See here When will my refund be deposited to my Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card?

If it’s been longer than 5-10 business days and you still don't have it, please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa Card at (888) 285-4169 for assistance so that they can get you another sent out.

If you claimed Earned Income/Additional Child Tax credit on your return, the government held those returns until mid-February. And refunds from those returns will start releasing in late February. You can find more details on that here Avoid the Rush Track Tax Refund Online at IRS.gov

brougeau23

Is it possible to know this answer can we check to see if the card was mailed to the right address?
tayrock215

I ordered a turbo tax prepaid card but i never recived it and when i call they keep asking me for my 16 digit card number i dont have. I need to know how to track my card to see if another one is coming
traceylovesgreg7

Was my card sent out
traceylovesgreg7

Was prepaid card sent to me
brougeau23

Depending on when u did ur taxes u will get ur card u can't track the card that I know of but if ur card isn't there in I believe 15 business u can apply for a new one or even google there number I'm sure they have Somene you can talk to either way!
brougeau23

And u won't have the 16 digit card number until it comes in then u can activate it unless unused ur own bank is let them know that and also track if ur money is on the card if it is I would tell them cancel old card cause it never came and get a new one depending on the situation!
timeisonmyside8

Has my card been sent out yet?
CassandraLO

KStaxes19

Cholmes703

I got a text from NetSpend saying my refund has been issued by the IRS on to a NetSpend card but I don't have the card yet please look into this my name is  [removed PII]

lilliejazz14

@tayrock215 this happened to me did you ever figure it out?

CassLO

@lilliejazz14 If you have not received your TurboTax Visa Debit card and it is past 10 business days, please click here for the TurboTax Visa Debit Card phone number and don't choose option 2.  It will repeat a few times then you will get more options. You can also click the link below for information regarding not receiving your Turbo Visa Debit Card:

When will I receive my Turbo® Visa® Debit Card?

Sherri lindsey

Where is my card it was to be delivered rapid due yesterday u paid 15 00 still have not gotten it u need a tracking number

JakailaLO

What kind of card are you expecting to receive, please ask your question again and add more details.