I was sent a W-2c correction form because my emplo...

nate-gp

I was sent a W-2c correction form because my employer incorrectly reported my SSN. I have the original W-2 with correct wages and everything online through Paycor, just my SSN is incorrect on that. So

How do i file a W-2c correction form online through Turbo Tax?
DaraLO

If you have not yet filed your return, refer to the following TurboTax FAQ for instructions on inputting your W-2c information:  I got a W-2c from my employer. How do I handle thi ...

If your return was already filed and accepted, you don't need to file an amended return.  Just keep the W-2c for your records.

macuser_22

@nate-gp wrote:

There is noting to do because the SSN on the W-2 does not get entered into TurboTax or sent to the IRS by TurboTax at all.  TurboTax only sends the SSN that you enter in the personal information section.

lisaraquel333

what if irs is holding my refund and they need to be informed that this was the issue

ChondelLO

Please click the link below to contact the Internal Revenue Service for assistance.

How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS ...

JIMYRAM

Received a W-2C adding numbers in boxes 12M and 12N.  How do I enter this in Turbo tax not yet filed?

macuser_22

@JIMYRAM wrote:

Edit the W-2 that you already entered and add it.