beatricejd88

I was double charged for my return. I would like a full refund for one of the transactions.

I was charged twice and would like a refund. If you can't provide the refund or response within a timely manner, I will have to follow up with my back for the unauthorized transaction. 

AlanT

If you see two identical charges (down to the penny) in your online statement, one of them is probably a temporary authorization as opposed to an actual charge or debit.

Although authorizations are not charges or debits, they can reduce the available balance in your account for 24-72 hours (the exact timeframe depends on the individual bank or credit card issuer).

Contact your bank or credit card company to dispute a duplicate authorization if you wish to remove it before the 24-72 hour drop-off period.

On the other hand, if you see multiple charges your paper statement, or you're not sure what they're for, please contact us for assistance. If possible, have your order or confirmation number handy.

tshanka

I paid for my wife's and my return together on Marvh 08, 2021, but my wife's return was not sent.

On April 08, I redone her return but was asked for payment before sending.  I have  copy for both credit card charges.  Can you please refund $45.18?  

Thank You, Peter Klym ID [removed]

@tshanka wrote:

Thank You, Peter Klym ID [removed]

You will need to contact TurboTax support for assistance with this issue.  Use the key words Billing Issues

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Are you filing separate returns?  May I ask why you aren't filing a Joint return?  You used 2 different accounts, right?  

Contact Customer Service
5am-5pm Pacific Time
Monday-Friday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

What is the Turbo Tax phone number
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

If you were using the ONLINE program for each return there is a fee to pay for each account once you register the account EVEN if you don't file that return.  There are no refunds of online fees once paid. 

In the future use one of the downloaded versions which can handle multiple returns for one fee.  

dar9032000

I was charged $66.92 for turbo tax when it said it was free I want a full refund