I was charged twice by turbotax when I was filing ...

Jessa25

I was charged twice by turbotax when I was filing my tax refund. I already submitted a refund ticket last week and I tried tracking it and says Case closed?

How would I know if I would get refunded by the second charge? I didn’t get any update via e-mail.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

Denvermarti100

I’m having the same issue 😡 It took $130 from me for self employed and I tried to refund cuz I don’t need it. It says my case is closed so idk if I’ll get my money back or not. Very pissed off about this

ChondelLO

To help get you connected to the right person for assistance, please click the link below. 

What is the TurboTax phone number?